NW Florida meet at Holt Friday for MYSRT10

what about these guys?

NORTHERN REDNECKS (Daytona, Jacksonville, Destin, Panama City)
EMT/SRT- Bonifay
DBrian - Panama City
amtrucker22 (Pensacola)
Marc T
Big Perm
JAX Ram
FlyingLow (Pensacola)
Borden3srt
BigPerm- Jacksonville
Stick- Panama City Beach
Roz- within striking distance
Dado - Jacksonville
Dnett57 - Jacksonville
BigBlackQC (Joe) - Daytona
LittleBlackRC (Caitlin) - Daytona
2SRT's- GA
GMAN- PCB
Jeffboyette -Fort Walton Beach

I can bring my video camera.

I know they open the gates at 6 and start racing at 7. I can meet you somewhere in Milton/pace if you want and we can head over there. I will have a crew with me (my son, a friend, and another guy with his race car).

I'm bringing my drag radials but I don't have my floor jack. Do any of you guys have one you could bring? I'd really appreciate it.

mysrt10 said:
I'm bringing my drag radials but I don't have my floor jack. Do any of you guys have one you could bring? I'd really appreciate it.

I don't have one but my neighbor does. If no one is bringing one then I will bring his.

Sounds like a great time,
I wish I could make it:(

amtrucker22 said:
Comon Mickey!!! You can make it!!

Wish I could(believe me).
Its about a 8 hr. trip for me and I have a ton of work for me here.

Looks like there are 4 of us. 3 on the P-cola side of the track. When and where do we want to meet up so we can roll in? Amtrucker and MYSRT10 can meet and then drive to Milton where I can meet up. Not positive on my time line. Anyone going to bring a floor jack or do I need to try and get my neighbors?

I don't have a floor jack worth bringing... I am bringing a few buddies and my son. I will be in Milton about 5:45 or so. Where do we want to meet?

Want to meet at the McDonald's on HWY 90? There is a big parking lot behind the McD's for all the county offices. Plenty of room if your buddies have their car on a trailer. I'm not positive on what time I will be getting back from flying and I'm debating taking my son.

FlyingLow said:
Want to meet at the McDonald's on HWY 90? There is a big parking lot behind the McD's for all the county offices. Plenty of room if your buddies have their car on a trailer. I'm not positive on what time I will be getting back from flying and I'm debating taking my son.
Lets shoot for 6pm at the admin building behind the McD's. Just let us know for sure if you can make it. Call me on the cell!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back