NW Florida meet at Holt Friday for MYSRT10

I have to say that the kids appeared to have had a blast. I know it only took Jacob all of 2 minutes to be passed out!

It was also great to meet both Jeff and Chris. Chris' black truck looked bad-ass and Jeff truck sounds tough as hell!:rock:

I had a great time. It was nice meeting up with an awesome bunch of guys!:rock: also had a blast running on the drag radials against jeff . Paul your truck looks amazing in person. I've got yellow fever now!:D it was also cool watching smoke spinning his tires 3/4's of the track:rock:

Those drag radials owned me. I enjoyed the heads up on stockers better. Your truck was still faster but i found great pleasure in beating you by a holeshot for my redemption. Your truck is faster and purdier. :rock: But your slow at the tree:D

And Holy hell, that STS turbo was unbelievable. When it hooked up after the "660" I was glued to the fucking seat. Vision went blurry.

Great bunch of guys, i really enjoyed myself. It was good to get some Mopar support at that track.

Missed another one!!!
Any pics yet,What were your times???

I failed... Best of a 8.8x Msrt10 put down some 8.4x with the radials.

amtrucker22 Mastered the redlight and was doing 8.8x
and FlyingLow made a single pass spinning his ass off for a 8.8x with some rediculous trap speed.

Sorry for not having more specific times, maybe someone else would chime in.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back