o my, $45,000

I applaud the man, at least he sees the value of our trucks and dont look at them for jsut "another truck" and ask 20k for it

45k is a little to high. But i would sell if someone would give me that. ;)

Haha that will be up there for along while waiting on some rich Arab too buy and have shipped over!

Hey I totally think its worth 45k. If his sells then my value goes up instantly right. :)

I applaud the man, at least he sees the value of our trucks and dont look at them for jsut "another truck" and ask 20k for it

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock: I agree there are just to many people selling them off for way to low :mad:....

It's simple....

What the truck is worth to the seller and the on looker will always be different. I also applaud this guy for making a simple statement of what the truck is worth to "him"...

The buyer will always look at a lesser value, it's in our nature...

It's funny how I will see people post about the lousy value of their 10 and then some of the same people will laugh at a price being asked as outragious. We should all support the great value of the SRT-10. Make them worth more that a 1992 Toyota 4Runner with 283,000 miles on it. I am alsways surprised when I see a 10 selling for 19k with 50k miles on it and right next to it is a 1998 Ford F150 4x4 with 150k miles on it going for 23k.... just boogles the mind....

Everytime we tell someone you can pick up a 10 with less than 30k miles for 21k, thats what the buyer looks for and will eventually probably get that. Tell them it's worth 32k and support the value of your own truck

Yea, I just don't get it

I hope he gets the 45k, I'd like to see these things be worth what they should be worth and not because someone is trying to get into one cheap

end rant here, as it is a losing cause of mine

Vj

I think the guy is just a idiot who paid 60k for it and think he can get 45k out of it . He has no clue

Man guy around here bought his CE for 40K brand new off the lot, when gas prices were up. and I would take a CE over a quad night runner for that price.

45K lol keep dreaming, He will never get it. well maybe if it had way less miles on it, like 3K or less.

but even then, why pay 45 when you can find one much cheaper if you wait for a bit.

It's simple....

What the truck is worth to the seller and the on looker will always be different. I also applaud this guy for making a simple statement of what the truck is worth to "him"...

The buyer will always look at a lesser value, it's in our nature...

It's funny how I will see people post about the lousy value of their 10 and then some of the same people will laugh at a price being asked as outragious. We should all support the great value of the SRT-10. Make them worth more that a 1992 Toyota 4Runner with 283,000 miles on it. I am alsways surprised when I see a 10 selling for 19k with 50k miles on it and right next to it is a 1998 Ford F150 4x4 with 150k miles on it going for 23k.... just boogles the mind....

Everytime we tell someone you can pick up a 10 with less than 30k miles for 21k, thats what the buyer looks for and will eventually probably get that. Tell them it's worth 32k and support the value of your own truck

Yea, I just don't get it

I hope he gets the 45k, I'd like to see these things be worth what they should be worth and not because someone is trying to get into one cheap

end rant here, as it is a losing cause of mine

Vj

Agreed. People are giving these trucks away... and even still people are saying "well i got mine for way cheaper with less miles..."

Your just agreeing how much less your truck is worth?

If I sold mine i'd need 35,000 for it... but I guess she will sit in my garage untill then... haha. Which seems like a loooooong time.

Agreed. People are giving these trucks away... and even still people are saying "well i got mine for way cheaper with less miles..."

Your just agreeing how much less your truck is worth?

If I sold mine i'd need 35,000 for it... but I guess she will sit in my garage untill then... haha. Which seems like a loooooong time.

Yes agree, there is alot of owners selling their truck lately.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back