Ocala Meet

ViperPete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I want to organize a Viper meet.

Ocala Cars & Coffee is the first Sunday Morning of every month.

I'd like to invite as many Viper's and Viper owners as possible to Cars & Coffee, and then I want to host a party at my house. We have a pool and I figure we can grill out and relax- talk cars, drink some beers, (I like Scotch ) etc...

There are also some really fun long sweepers right next to my house.

Selfishly I want as many Vipers/Trucks in my driveway as possible!

The date is July 5th in Ocala Florida 9am ish. Here's the address: 2707 E Silver Springs Blvd, Ocala, FL 34470

I already have several Vipers coming from VOA and VCA coming already!

Anyone interested?

How big is the show? The one around the corner from my house was 500+ cars last weekend. I can't even get my butt out of bed for that one and drive 2 miles :D

How big is the show? The one around the corner from my house was 500+ cars last weekend. I can't even get my butt out of bed for that one and drive 2 miles :D

No, not nearly that large.

Maybe 100. But, there will be some great Viper presence there and also the get-together at my place.

Make the drive!

I sorta sound like a dick in that last post. I don't make it to that one because people start showing up before 7am for parking spaces. It's just stupid.

I have family in the Ocala area. Let me see what we have going on that weekend.

I sorta sound like a dick in that last post. I don't make it to that one because people start showing up before 7am for parking spaces. It's just stupid.

I have family in the Ocala area. Let me see what we have going on that weekend.

Nah no you didn't. I gotta roll outta bed to go to ours too ;)
Yeah man Ive never seen a blue ram I'd love to see your truck!

Does Don Garlits still have the Mopar show at the museum every year? Would be down with getting something together for that sometime if I can't make it July 5th.

Back