Oct 2009 VTCoA TOTM Nominations

Ironhead said:
i second big ol johns truck ,,,i think rest should drop out for respect to a bro lost !!!totm and toty ,,,everyone else will have many more chances to win;)

You'll have to do it with your votes, there are no gimmies

OCBob said:
Make the votes public this month Jeff hehehehehhe.

I will do that... good idea

Against the grain here but.......I thought the world of John but putting member's who passed away on the ballad turns the TOTM into an emotional election...might as well change the name to MOTM (memorial of the month)........then we will need to decide which fallen member should be the MOTY.............as time goes on we are going to see more and more members pass away...

I have watched a similiar event happen many times over the years...local politician dies while in office....emotional thinking gets unqualified spouse placed into office to serve out term..

I would rather have a separate spot on the forum for memorials.......JMO..:dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
Against the grain here but.......I thought the world of John but putting member's who passed away on the ballad turns the TOTM into an emotional election...might as well change the name to MOTM (memorial of the month)........then we will need to decide which fallen member should be the MOTY.............as time goes on we are going to see more and more members pass away...

I would rather have a separate spot on the forum for memorials.......JMO..:dontknow:
i agree.

moparracing said:
That's ok, you can always vote for someone else. As someone that has lost a shitload of friends and Brothers all I can say is I think it is a great way to honor and remember John. His rig will be getting my vote.

hey guys, I would like to self nominate myself just for the fact that I grow a year older in october. I will post some pictures when I get to a computer.

OCBob said:
That's ok, you can always vote for someone else. As someone that has lost a shitload of friends and Brothers all I can say is I think it is a great way to honor and remember John. His rig will be getting my vote.

damn it you need to knock it off ,,,i cant keep agreeing with you lol

put it to a vote ,,,:congrats:If i get sick and die or crash and burn you bums better vote for me or i will haunt you sum beatches for ever :mad:

Last edited:
SUPERCAR10F1

MYBROW-1006.jpg

BROW-1-1-1-1.jpg

larry, i agree, in part...and this is just my nomination for totm....just as any other totm...

it will be what it is...

Viperjeff what is going to happen with octobers month totm since your inchage of this thread. Do I post my pictures or do I wait for novembers. Or maybe someone should start a poll on voting for john or keep it competitive.

viperhauler said:
SUPERCAR10F1

MYBROW-1006.jpg

BROW-1-1-1-1.jpg

larry, i agree, in part...and this is just my nomination for totm....just as any other totm...

it will be what it is...

That first picture is a good one of John's truck..he would have been proud......I dont mean to say we should exclude a deceased member's truck from the vote....just need to understand that emotions can make decisions that may rule out more qualified choices...but dont think I am against John's truck being nominated...If it looks better to me than others I would vote for it...it is black you know.;)

BADASS-SRT- said:
Viperjeff what is going to happen with octobers month totm since your inchage of this thread. Do I post my pictures or do I wait for novembers. Or maybe someone should start a poll on voting for john or keep it competitive.
You might as well wait till next month, I would safely say John has this month won allready, i really dont see a need in a vote myself:)

Post your pictures.....

October TOTM will work like any other month

If the Members want to vote for John, they will have to ote him in

And no, if you are nominated this month and make the poll, you will not be eligible in November for the poll

TNVIPER said:
That first picture is a good one of John's truck..he would have been proud......I dont mean to say we should exclude a deceased member's truck from the vote....just need to understand that emotions can make decisions that may rule out more qualified choices...but dont think I am against John's truck being nominated...If it looks better to me than others I would vote for it...it is black you know.;)
they say once you go black......;)

If this is going to be a gimmie thing, John's nomination is declined

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back