Oct 2009 VTCoA TOTM Nominations

TheSickness said:
The Seahawks..........:D Just like their gonna lose Sunday as well :marchmellow:
well, unfortunately that's probably what will happen....... :( we're missing like 10 starters including our QB.... :( :( :(
now if ya don't beat us, that makes da bears look pretty bad.......:) we need a win, is detroit comin' up soon?? :D :D :D :D :D :D

jeff this is your show man, thanks for taking the time to do it. whatever you decide i will back you. yes we all have opinions but you run it so dont worry about who will get their panties in a bunch or not.

Thanks Eddie......

I do have new and improved rules I'm going to use for the next gimmie...

1. Gimmie nominations need to be made before the 15th(you'll have to post your own thread)
2. Gimmie vote will be for supporting members only (need the star for your vote to count)
3. Must get 50 supporting member yes votes (no votes work the same way)
4. Gimmie nominee's will not be on the poll if gimmie is not granted
5. Just a heads up, I will not always just pick the first nominee's posted, it may involve a hat and some small bits of torn up paper with some numbers on them)

and anything else I can think of between now and the next crusade

ViperJeff said:
Thanks Eddie......

1. Gimmie nominations need to be made before the 15th(you'll have to post your own thread)
2. Gimmie vote will be for supporting members only (need the star for your vote to count)
5. Just a heads up, I will not always just pick the first nominee's posted, it may involve a hat and some small bits of torn up paper with some numbers on them)

Sounds perfect! Gonna post my truck when i finally get the damn thing back!

ViperJeff said:
Thanks Eddie......

You the man!!...or is it woman??:dontknow: ;)

WOMAN!

see avi

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back