Oct. 21 st. Sac, ca. Fred Owens truck drags

noid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Posted on the lightning board: Fred Owens has a truck drag day every year in Sacramento Ca. This year it's Oct. 21st. We are trying to get as many fast Lightnings out there as we can. The SRT's are going to be clued into the date along with the Cheby's. There are a few diesels there running low 10's and I think one last year in the 9's. So lets see you guys come out and play. Just have a good time.

For you Military aircraft nut's. Every year the local military base has a airshow. So you get to see some really cool shit from that also. Last year we had a f18 rip above the drag strip in the same direction. The trucks lost that one. And a F22 doing some really cool shit.

There is plenty of time for you guys to plan this.

almost time

Attachments

• truckdrags127x9.jpg
    truckdrags127x9.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 65
Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up.:elefant: :rock:

I will try to make this, also. I may want to do a test and tune a few weeks before at Sonoma, what do you NoCal boys think?

There is suppose to be a fast one showing up. Too fast for me but possibly a good mach up for Trainman.

Last edited:
I really wish I could have been there, still waiting for my transmission to arrive from Tick Performance (North Carolina), should be here on the 24th. I will be at the Test and Tune on Sunday , Nov. 4th. There was only 1 Lightning there at the Fred Owens Truck Meet....and his best pass was 13.05!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back