Oct 4th Car/Truck show

MUTT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is a car and truck show in east orlando if any of the locals want to attend. show is on oct 4th. i will get a copy of, and scan the flyer asap.

jontyre said:
what time is it at?
i believe it starts at 4pm...will have to get a flyer and find out for sure...6pk has a copy of the flyer, but i accidentlly trashed mine from the email

If I don't go to Atlanta to see my wife, I will probably see you at the show!!

If I came to this you would have to wash my truck Mutt......:D :D :D :D :D

Sorry but I can't make it. My attorney has me booked that day....

jontyre said:
I should be there between 2-3pm. Anyone else going?
the show starts at noon, registration ends at 4...i will be there at noon with the guys from speed and truck world....i sent a copy to 6pk, hopefully he makes it

cool, I'm working till about 12p.m. So I'll be heading over there after work. Not sure if I will register or not. Not quite in show condition just yet.

Going to Atlanta! I'll catch the next one!

(Won't need the pressure washer either Mutt)

Yeah Mutt,got it marked on my calendar !!!Katie's going to bring her Daytona too !!I think there might be a few from DTW also !! If everything goes right,we'll probably be there early too !!:rock:

I will be on duty aat the firehouse... in the middle of putting the new radiator in the 454 to boot. Hope to have her finished up here soon..think i got all the parts, everything cleaned up..just got some minor plumbing issues with the oil and trans cooler..and I will be good to go.
454radiator015.jpg

454radiator013-1.jpg

Have fun at the show...:rock: :burnout: tilt a JD for me will ya:dontknow: ;) :cheers:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back