October 13th is Joey Mag's B'Day...!!!

Django

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As we say in soCal..............:

Let's all wish a bitchen fkn Birthday to a bitchen fkn guy...

All the best to you, cousin Joe.........

D

Hellz yeah! Happy Birthday, Hitman! :D :rock: :rock: :rock:

Here's a present.

horsehead-6.jpg

:p Hope you have a great day, my friend. :)

And the fun begins.:D That pic is a riot Jake. :D PS Tim, thanks for remembering. There are a ton of B'days in October!!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Joey. Getting you some curb feelers for the caddy. ;)

Have to swing by soon to shoot the shit.

Well Joe, we all have them...some of us have lost count, but your wear your 70 years very well!

:D :D :D

TREKER said:
Happy Birthday Joey. Getting you some curb feelers for the caddy. ;)

Have to swing by soon to shoot the shit.
Scott, Robin and the girls took me to see "Lord of the Rings" at Radio City for my B'day. . The entire movie score was done live, with a chorus of over 200 and an entire orchestra, while the movie played on a 60' screen. It was unbelievable. :rock:

:rock:Happy Birthday Joe:rock: :birthday: Hope you have many more !!!

Oh, and the horse head in Jake's post is not meant for dinner:D in case your getting somewhat forgetful at the ripe age of 70:D..

joemags54 said:
Scott, Robin and the girls took me to see "Lord of the Rings" at Radio City for my B'day. . The entire movie score was done live, with a chorus of over 200 and an entire orchestra, while the movie played on a 60' screen. It was unbelievable. :rock:

Joey.... Did you forget what my profile pic is? What my favorite movies are? :p

Picture928.jpg

nycstev said:
Did you mean Fuggeddaboudit?:D
Steve, did you see that movie with Andy Garcia, about City Island? It was pretty good. Robin wants me to take her there for dinner. Is there a joint you recommend?

Prof said:
Well Joe, we all have them...some of us have lost count, but your wear your 70 years very well!

:D :D :D
Funny thing Roy, when I logged on and saw 56, I thought they still had it wrong. All along I thought I was only going to be 55. (Scary) Then I saw the fellow who shares this B'day with me, (Andre) he's 28, exactly half my age. Yikes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back