October 13th is Joey Mag's B'Day...!!!

They do say, its not the years, its the mileage... Bet you'd rather be your truck right now... :p

joemags54 said:
Steve, did you see that movie with Andy Garcia, about City Island? It was pretty good. Robin wants me to take her there for dinner. Is there a joint you recommend?
Did I see it? I was probably in it LMFAO..!

Is there a " Joint" I recommend? Wahdd rU auditionin' for GoodFellas?'..

Seashore Restaurant. First right over the bridge.:D

nycstev said:

Just saw the movie last week. Was pretty funny.. Garcia didn't have a good accent tho. :dontknow:

Thanks for the help Steve.

Joey, I am healthy, and taking life day by day. I just wish the economy would better.

Bill.

Begood said:
Thanks for the help Steve.

Joey, I am healthy, and taking life day by day. I just wish the economy would better.

Bill.
My best to you Billy. Hope things get better for all.!! How's your son? Driving your 10?

nycstev said:

I can't spell restaxxx , restoraxxx, ah, hell.... Joint!! (Your such a whitebread):p PS when I go to the Seashore and I mention your name, do I get a complimentary glass of vino?...... May be I could just tell 'em to put it on your tab?

Since your day is today, I thought I'd sneak back in and wish you a very happy and healthy year 57 ...comin' up.....

May all your days be filled with success over life.

D

Last edited:
Django said:
Since your day is today, I thought I'd sneak back in and wish you a very happy and healthy year 57 ...comin' up.....

May all your days be filled with success over life.

D
Thanks D. I only wish we lived closer.........:) I also wanted to say thanks to everyone here. I know I'm not a big mod freak, but This is a terrific place to visit, learn a bunch, and be entertained. I am proud to be a member here. I will never forget this birthday, in particular, as the day of the miracle in Chile.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back