oem ram srt 10 hoods for sale thread

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
with some of the hoods that are soon to be for sale I thought maybe a thread may be in order so that someone looking for an oem hood, or selling one could list it here, that way we didnt have a ton of threads with buy/sell hoods.

and maybe you fellas could get together on a price also, with oem hoods now being a little scarce with dodges problems, to me personally a very nice used hood shouldnt go for much less than $300, but its up to the seller i guess;)

I'm looking for one. I don't know if they ever made SRT10's in the dark gray metallic, but I'd prefer that color. If not, I'll just have it matched to my truck. I'm in north east Ohio but I'd drive a LONG ways to get a hood for the right price.

I'm talking about this color:
3025afp.jpg

I'll sell mine if someone wants to match what a Diesel guy offered me ;)

great idea on this thread stink i will be postin up some contact infor for ppl that want the hoods so u guys can contact them :congrats:
sound good?

john's truck said:
I'm looking for one. I don't know if they ever made SRT10's in the dark gray metallic, but I'd prefer that color. If not, I'll just have it matched to my truck. I'm in north east Ohio but I'd drive a LONG ways to get a hood for the right price.

Mineral Grey Metallic. They were made in '06 so your in luck there. Getting someone to part with one might be a trick though. Good luck.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Mineral Grey Metallic. They were made in '06 so your in luck there. Getting someone to part with one might be a trick though. Good luck.

Thanks, I didn't know it was called Mineral or made that year. And 500 doesn't sound unreasonable. If the hood is the right color, I would seriously drive up to a full tank (500-550 miles) each direction to get it. That's a head's up to anyone on the East Coast or Midwest area.:rock:

Damn,I could start a collection and line the walls in my garage with them !!!! :D

john's truck said:
Thanks, I didn't know it was called Mineral or made that year. And 500 doesn't sound unreasonable. If the hood is the right color, I would seriously drive up to a full tank (500-550 miles) each direction to get it. That's a head's up to anyone on the East Coast or Midwest area.:rock:

Your truck color is graphite....unfortunately the mineral grey is slightly lighter. I had an 04 graphite hemi before the 10.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back