Yellow =
Black =px8
Red =
Silver =

Inferno red =
Mineral Grey = PDM
Standard Black =
Metalic Black = PXR

Check your door and see if the paint code matches. This should help in finding our which color from what year you need to match the hood you are looking to purchase to the color of your truck.

I'm lookin for an srt hood.. Have cash.. My truck is silver (ps2), but i'll take any color..

FerrariTruck said:
i never seen so many hemi trucks on our forum...welcome all, welcome

someone must have let the cat out the bag ,,,how else would they know ?:confused:

Silverbullet08 i think most srts were that were produced silver were the paint code ps2. i have the one in a million ram that is silver but not ps2. mine is psb
nope my paint code is also psb. i have a 04 HEMI Ram and i have a stock hood painted psb that might be for sale if the price is right. shoot me a PM if anyone is interested i'm in Central Florida..

Ironhead said:
someone must have let the cat out the bag ,,,how else would they know ?:confused:

they venom hood is for sell duh my lil strange headed buddy :p

and there are alot of Hemi lurkers on here ;)

anyone selling their hood close to dallas? :dontknow: i need a few hoods

Ironhead said:
Originally Posted by GriffsSRT

Red = PR4
Black = PX8
Sivler =

Yellow = pyh
Black =px8
Red =
Silver =

Inferno red =
Mineral Grey = PDM
Standard Black =
Metalic Black = PXR

Check your door and see if the paint code matches. This should help in finding our which color from what year you need to match the hood you are looking to purchase to the color of your truck.
:) :) :)

Coley 1334 said:
they venom hood is for sell duh my lil strange headed buddy :p

and there are alot of Hemi lurkers on here ;)

anyone selling their hood close to dallas? :dontknow: i need a few hoods

hey ive been waiting first lol

Ironhead said:
Originally Posted by GriffsSRT

Red = PR4
Black = PX8
Sivler =

Yellow =PYH
Black =px8
Red =
Silver =PS2

Inferno red =
Mineral Grey = PDM
Standard Black =
Metalic Black = PXR

05 silver added

05 black here, in OKC will be willing to sell as soon as I get mine and is installed.

john's truck said:
I'm looking for one. I don't know if they ever made SRT10's in the dark gray metallic, but I'd prefer that color. If not, I'll just have it matched to my truck. I'm in north east Ohio but I'd drive a LONG ways to get a hood for the right price.

I'm talking about this color:
3025afp.jpg

Check the Paint Code on the door panel.... The Mineral Gray Paint Code is PDM. If yours is the same you are good to go, if not you will need to have it matched to your paint code...

My 06 SRT10 is Mineral Gray, My 06 300C SRT8 is Metalic Gray (lighter color than Mineral Gray)

For 2006 the Codes are:

For US and Canada

Brilliant Blace Crystal = PXR
Inferno Red Crystal Pearl = PRH
Mineral Gray Metalic Clear = PDM
Black Clear Coat = PX8

For "Other Markets"

Same as above
additional colors
Flame Red Clear Coat = PR4
Bright Silver Metallic = PS2

Latest posts