OEM stuff for Sale -

Black1 said:
Got the lights today, Denise... Thanks. :) :rock: :rock: :rock:
Bwahahahah - we must hae tental melepathy - I just PM'd you :D I was doing my nightly follow ups - glad they made it, and safely I presume :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

mopower1958 said:
Thanks Denise!! Got the foglights and Klan hats today:D :D :D

Don't miss your indoctrination meeting - and don't forget to take a couple 2 x 4's for the ceremonial burning ;) :D

Hope the lights made it safe and sound. Hey David, did ya like the sweet tater box we packed em in :dontknow: :dontknow: :D ;)

Wifey said:
Don't miss your indoctrination meeting - and don't forget to take a couple 2 x 4's for the ceremonial burning ;) :D

Hope the lights made it safe and sound. Hey David, did ya like the sweet tater box we packed em in :dontknow: :dontknow: :D ;)

I did notice that, bunch of country bumpkins!!:D :D :D

How much for the stock air box and tube from box to t/b? Shipped to 27944.

Wifey said:
Bwahahahah - we must hae tental melepathy - I just PM'd you :D I was doing my nightly follow ups - glad they made it, and safely I presume :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Yep! They look like brand new! :rock:

You could have used more Styrofoam peanuts tho. :D :rolleyes: :p

Updated:

I no longer have any parts available but would like to thank everyone who made a purchase and helped me out - it is truly appreciated :rock: :D :rock:

Wifey said:
Updated:

I no longer have any parts available but would like to thank everyone who made a purchase and helped me out - it is truly appreciated :rock: :D :rock:

Denise just sit back for a bit and let things work out before making this statement. I know you have been a fair person and would hate to see your affordable parts not available on this forum. I'm sure something can and will be done to resolve this issue. Please hang in there for me girlfriend.

SrtBrad said:
Denise just sit back for a bit and let things work out before making this statement. I know you have been a fair person and would hate to see your affordable parts not available on this forum. I'm sure something can and will be done to resolve this issue. Please hang in there for me girlfriend.

Those that know me know how to find me ;) yourself included :rock: Thanks for your sincere and encouraging words, you have proven yourself as a friend to us as well as many others here on the forum! :congrats:

I hope you have a great time in Florida at the wedding tomorrow :marchmellow: Make sure to get some good pics so we can all enjoy it :rock: :D :rock:

I like Bob Dylan's analogy of "you don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows" ...................

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back