OEM Wheels

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 polished OEM wheels sitting in my garage that I am thinking about selling. I may consider trades, I know there were several people who were looking for polished OEM wheels....

Trades would include (but not limited to, let me know what ya got):
-catback (borla or MF)
-mids

I would be willing to add additional cash for mods which would be considered above and beyond the cost of the wheels. PM me with offers

Brad

harrisb said:
I have 2 polished OEM wheels sitting in my garage that I am thinking about selling. I may consider trades, I know there were several people who were looking for polished OEM wheels....

Trades would include (but not limited to, let me know what ya got):
-catback (borla or MF)
-mids

I would be willing to add additional cash for mods which would be considered above and beyond the cost of the wheels. PM me with offers

Brad
does this include the tires too or just the rims ??
i too am interested in what you are asking for them as a set or individually....... :D

pics and more info

You guys tell me what you believe is a reasonable price, I have no idea. Here is more info and some pics.

I bought these from another owner and the outside of the rims are in great shape. It is the inside that has some blemishes, it all depends on how picky you are. Below is a link to check out pics, one rim is in better shape than the other, I tried to take pictures of the worst spots so you can have a good idea.

As you can see they have the center caps, no lug nuts. I was planning to keep the tires, one actually has a cut at the edge of the tread that I was a little leary about so I never put these on (might be a good candidate if I ever want to make a burnout video though :burnout: ).

Hope this helps and let me know what you think would be a reasonable price.

DCP_1685.jpg

DCP_1684.jpg

DCP_1687.jpg

DCP_1686.jpg

Last edited:
Two buyers have went silent on me now for these:confused: . $700 plus shipping takes both of them. I will not be taking "dibs" on these any longer as I have had to turn away too many people and been burnt. First person to pay wins, plain and simple.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back