# of Night Runners out there?

I bet im one the only Night runners left, besides some that are still brand new, to still have me NR sticker on the back fender. Seems like almost everybody here hates that sticker and says looks better without. Which i agree it looks better but just cant bring myself to pull it.

Thinkin about taken the sticker off and havin someone air-brush something real similar to it in the same spot

So what # Night Runner do you have?????:dontknow:

No crystal ball???
CrystalBallSmileyGreen.gif

Yea, mine broke.......

I used to have all the answers, now I have a hard time finding the bathroom :toilet:

Good point.

I can only imagine the time you have wrapped up into the registry and the time you still need to invest and maintain.
Thanks for what your doing. :rock:

Would it surprize you if I said I spend 30-35 hours a week... I have no life

No you have done alot and all the info is greatly appreciated. I thank you much for all your info, dedication and tme you have given this search.....props to you brother

BTW i couldnt get a good pic of the door sticker today, got dark on me, but i just washed and waxed both my trucks today and me and my buddy are goin out tomarrow to get some pic to send to you for my registry

We are also gunna race 2maro before we both start doin a bunch of mods to kinda get a starting platform. I am hopin to find someone to record it so hopefully i will have it posted by the end of the week. he has a 99 vette 6-speed convertible. It is pretty damn quik too.

I know im gunna loose cuz he has Traction control and some mods done. We r just racin for fun

Your gonna lose even if his traction control is off.

Yes sir i did. Traded my 05 silver QC srt-10 9-25-10. Evanboychuk said he put a deposit on it right before it. I still have the VIN for that QC if y want it just for ur records

Yes I would.......

The list is build one VIN at a time

Yes sir i did. Traded my 05 silver QC srt-10 9-25-10. Evanboychuk said he put a deposit on it right before it. I still have the VIN for that QC if y want it just for ur records

OH by the way, your truck is already on the Registry

VTR-0258 :rock:

Still unclear on the numbers with no names, Was it acctually registered by the owner or did you just find the vin somewhere along in your search over the years?

I will pm you with the vin for the QC

Still unclear on the numbers with no names, Was it acctually registered by the owner or did you just find the vin somewhere along in your search over the years?

I will pm you with the vin for the QC

For example ... Yours....

When Auto Showcase listed the truck, they gave all the details....

Night Runner
RC
VIN
Miles at the time were 29,500
Price at the time was 28,977.00 (not saying you paid that)
and a multitude of pictures to include a picture of the Door tag on the drivers door (would you like a copy...LOL)

I won't list a name, I will however if know, list the last eight of the VIN, once the new owner is known, the last eight go away and I replace it with a name (screen name). I never list the entire VIN (Note: for those that know where to look, all the VIN's are available on the internet, finding them all is the challenge)

Vj

Last edited:
Again not to be nosey... Haha but did these guys come down alot from there asking price? They were more firm then I expected with mine.

:dontknow:Would i like a copy........:p LMAO,

I get it now. Do ur records show how many owners their where or any other info you think i should know?

Oh read your post on other thread. They didn't budge much either hey!

Now they were very firm. kind of like the price is the price! But like I said at the time it was still below BB and it is 1 out of 400 so i figured it was worth it. And like an impatient child....I got it:burnout:

If I could have any srt-10 truck i wanted it would still be a RC/NR. As i said i love black.

Yeah sucks when there is only (in my case) 220 of the truck you want built and they got one. Prices have really dropped lately too. I should of held off untill this year

:dontknow:Would i like a copy........:p LMAO,

I get it now. Do ur records show how many owners their where or any other info you think i should know?

I wish I had more and sometimes I'm able to get more, especially with ebay ads (the carfax is part of the listing), yours, nada :eek:

It's all part of the search

Yeah sucks when there is only (in my case) 220 of the truck you want built and they got one. Prices have really dropped lately too. I should of held off untill this year

Bet you like learning that number :rock:

Back