OFFICIAL 2012 PCB TRACK RENTAL THREAD

viperhauler

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, PCB track day WILL continue!! I've taken the ball from Tony on this so he can focus on other trucks and things.

Here's the deal:

Track rental is 12-5 on Friday May 11 from 12-5pm.

The cost is $75 PP paid in advance. If you pay in advance, your money is NON-REFUNDABLE. (I'm sorry, but we have to pay for the track regardless.)

If you would like to pay at the track, the cost will be $100 from 12-5pm for unlimited racing! (5 hours, run all you want, $20/hour isn't bad...)

If you get there late, you will have two choices. Pay $20/hour and run all you want (So say, you get there at 2, and want to run all you want until 5, you will pay $60.) OR, if you decide you only want to race 1 time, the cost will be $20 per pass. NO EXCEPTIONS. You will be given a ticket, and each individual's car will be marked based on what they've paid.

Spectators are $10 per person at the gate. Children are free. If you can drive, you need to pay;)

IF YOU DO NOT PAY AT THE GATE OR PREPAY, YOU WILL NOT ENTER. NO EXCEPTIONS.

If you are paying to race, one passenger is included in your track price.
For instance, I'm racing unlimited, so I do not have to pay $10 for Alisha to watch.
For Quad Cab trucks, your payment for unlimited racing includes you and one other adult. If you have 4 adults, two others will have to pay $10 each. If you have 4 adults, and you are spectating only, it's $10 per person. PERIOD.

Alcohol is permitted (BYOB) and the Concession stand will be open, don't bring food. Out of respect to the track and to help provide them with a little more income, either eat before you come, or eat at the Concession stand.

Deputy and EMS will also be on site.

Does everyone understand? No *****ing or whining at the track. These are the rules, and track rentals are NOT cheap. You aren't required to race at all, but you will not enter unless you've paid. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I have everyone in a spreadsheet, and when you pay, I'll mark you off as such. My PayPal is danpalacino@gmail (I'm not writing the .COM) in case of automated spam bots, so you can figure that out, right;)

ATTENTION: THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS, OR TO GET A REFUND WILL BE IN IN THE EVENT OF RAIN, OR THE TRACK CATCHING ON FIRE, OR A TORNADO, OR SOME OTHER CRAZY UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCE OR ACT OF GOD THAT MIGHT OCCUR PRIOR TO OUR ARRIVAL.... IF YOU PREPAY, YOUR MONEY IS NON-REFUNDABLE, SO DON'T ASK. But is is a better deal;)

Here's the confirmed list so far so let's keep it going:

1. Tony
2. Dan
3. Eddie
4. Wes
5. Chris
6. Harold
7. Chief
8. James
9. Labonte
10. Santeen

If there's any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!!

Dan

Last edited:
I'm just going to send you the money for my brother and I today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is my paid? :dontknow:

shut up... it's coming...:D

1. Tony
2. Dan -paid
3. Eddie -paid
4. Wes -paid
5. Chris -paid
6. Harold -paid
7. Chief
8. James -paid
9. Labonte