OFFICIAL 2012 PCB TRACK RENTAL THREAD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crappy track day. No prep at all, it was a spinfest for everyone. I don't have a scanner for the slips but, I ran 2-9's and 2-8's, the worst was a 9.24, the best 8.7. I tried to flat foot it the first run and spun until it hit 3rd and caught. Tried stalling to 2000 and ran a 8.9 and then tried stalling to 1000 and ran the 8.7 rolling into the throttle on both. No 60' better than a 2.1. One 7.x run that I saw and think it was FatJack(SRT10).
The good news is the AL gang are a great pit crew. I thank you guys for all the help. BigJay, Wanyeovich, the twins John and Jonathan(can't remember ya'lls handle), Curt and Fink HD who's name I don't remember. Great guys to hang with. JFrees showed at the end and got to meet him. Big Jay has a beautiful SB with a Whipple and True Forge wheels. Fink brought his HD but, didn't run maybe next year he'll have a new motor.
The Dodge guy's were great too and it was good to meet some of them too. I want to thank Dan(viperhauler) for handling this. He welcomed us as did the others. A good time was had by all.

Had great time at the track,Hangout with all the VTCOA members.All you guys were very friendly and cool,See y'all next year, maybe we can get a few Lightning to come and have a L vs SRT-10 race,also a prepped track would help. Thanks Jerry

Had great time at the track,Hangout with all the VTCOA members.All you guys were very friendly and cool,See y'all next year, maybe we can get a few Lightning to come and have a L vs SRT-10 race,also a prepped track would help. Thanks Jerry

Would be fun. Its all about racing and having a good time

big jay, enjoyed the company!

that's the first time we've been to that track since '08 or '09 i believe...

we do the best we can to have fun, but a poorly prepped track sucks no matter how you look at it :burnout:

Had a great time at the track. All the L guys are damn great guys. Hope to see you guys next time.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back