Official AZ Chapter Roster

Also, I tried to make the spreadsheet show on my original post using [googspreadsheet] and [/googspreadsheet] but I guess this forum doesn't recognize the link. If one of the mods see this, would you be able to try to fix it for me so people don't have to click the link to see the spreadsheet? Thanks!

Did you check the registry for the AZ guys for the spread sheet... link on my sig .

Did you check the registry for the AZ guys for the spread sheet... link on my sig .

So I am on the registry website....is it broken down by location some how...right now I just see in order of when they registered?

there was a list of trucks per state on it ---I'm not sure but maybe try and pm or email to viperjeff... he is the one that knows...

Well I did end up finding a list that tells you how many are registered in each state...but not who they are. Just registered mine though....so glad to get the link. Thanks!

Just made something up real quick for those who want it. I know there a few of us on here.

vtcoa-az.jpg

Sweet...now I just gotta get the rest of the AZ guys to speak up. According to the registry, there are at least 60 registered VTs in AZ.

Yeah....noticed AZ isn't very active. I know there is a black one on base...I am pretty sure he is on here. I think I remember him saying something before about it.

I'll try to post up from home my phone doesn't let me log on and register. I believe the black truck you're talking about is Scott and he no longer has it. The truck had some major problems with the motor.

To many trucks here are garage queens,or unicorns, you hear about them, but they're never seen, lol

LMAO.....well that is a shame! Would really like to get the AZ group together for a little photo-op.

I'm game, you can always find me at Speedworld. Some kind of get together would be cool.

Sweet....it has been a while since I have been to speedworld...would like to see how this truck compares to the Hemi. Also, mind if I add you to the roster?

Need to get some of these COLORADO DEAD ASSES up for a road trip! Ya, I know I gonna catch some flak for that, but, c'mon guys. We have one of the most ass kickin, good lookin, fun to drive vehicles on the road, & can't get but a handful(if that) up for anything! If not for Steve(Black Mamba) movin here, be only a couple besides ME! Sorry for hackin your thread but sometimes you just gotta vent! Post when you get a Az GTG, I WILL try to be there!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back