Official November 2008 Truck of The Month...Enter / Nominate Here!!

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, I will still promote the VTCoA Truck of The Month

Thanks Jimi, your the Best!

The way it works, is you can 'nominate' a fellow member for the VTCoA TOTM, either he/she can accept or decline. The member OR the nominee must post a pic (preferably 600x600 max) of the Truck to be part of the poll. No pic, automatic disqualification. Got to have something to show in the poll and it would be great if all the pics were the same size

Our Sponsors -

FATJACK - B'Creative Monogramming

and

STINKER - JTS Venom Performance

FATJACK will provide the winner with an official VTCOA TOTM Polo Shirt :rock:
1207057920891-1951079196.jpeg

http://bcreativemonogramming.com

Stinker will let us know what he has in store for the November Winner :congrats:

Ad_01.jpg

www.jtsvp.com

Post up pics, mod list, and any info here for consideration for the November 2008 Truck of The Month!!

So lets see them Trucks

Remember, this is the last Truck of the Month for the Year. For December, we will be doing a Truck of the Year with this years Truck of the Month Winners.

Good Luck all

:D

VJ

With all the "new" hood topics going on I think we should honor the creator. Dennis, you have one fine truck, sir! I would love to list all of his mods but I don't have 3 days to do it. I'm sure Dennis has some better pics he would like to post. Here are the ones I snapped at the GTG. Here's to you Dennis!

100_1524.jpg

100_1525.jpg

100_1539.jpg

OCBob said:
Thank you Jeff for stepping up and keeping this alive, it is truly appreciated. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Thanks for bringing that up Bob! Thanks JEFF!:rock:

FATJACK said:
I will second that vote for Dennis, his truck is awesome, even if it is yellow.

Third....nice truck, great guy....and he probably has over 100k miles by now, so that's gotta be worth something :D

I nominate Prof....he has been most helpful on this forum......stepping up to help answer questions whether they be mechanical or philosophical......and his truck looks great too...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzPict.jpg

Prof was the pioneer of modding SRT-10 Trucks. His Roe TMTS was the prototype and I think he was one of the first with the Stinker Rear End.:rock: :rock:

nice trucks

srt brad, good lookin truck, it gonna be hard to beat the yellow, good luck to totm:rock:

I gotta go with Roy's "turbo" truck ;). I nominated it before but it's even BETTER now :rock: :D :rock:

This is going to be any easy month......

Oh..... I mean.....BUMP!

Hey, if Prof wins then Woody and I get a piece of the TOTM pie, too. :rock: :D

He has a set of my wheels under that gorgeous PermaStar finish and the part(s) he bought from Woody's truck - now that is a group effort right there :rock: :congrats:

Well, if the Prof wins, you can put his TOTM plate in your sig line

:D

Stinker said:
I nominate fastfood, sorry still dont know how to upsize:argh:

Just email me the full size picture

That little thing ain't going to work:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back