Official November 2008 Truck of The Month...Enter / Nominate Here!!

Stinker said:
done , thanks, got two puters going at one time:eek:

You sent it to my work email....didn't you :rock:

I'll take care of it on Monday and get it posted up

:D

Stagethree said:
I vote for Roy!:congrats:

...he lives to close to me and he has a temper!:D :D :D

Remeber to come back by on the 25th when the ballot is posted. Votes here don't count:dontknow:

I know, I not a nice guy:eek:

VJ

ViperJeff said:
Remeber to come back by on the 25th when the ballot is posted. Votes here don't count:dontknow:

I know, I not a nice guy:eek:

VJ

Just pumping his ego!:)

Here in Chicago we got people for that voting stuff!:D

Dennis' truck is really awesome. I am glad I got to see it up close. But Prof's truck gives me that "special feeling" everytime I see pics of it (and those PermaStar wheels are WOW).. I vote Prof this month..

I would also like to take this opportunity to talk about FatJack's great work on my TOTM shirt for October. The work is really top notch... Enough for me to want to pay for another shirt in a different color. I'll be proud to wear it at any GTG. Thanks again Jack. I will order that second shirt soon.

Wow! This is going to be an interesting month -

Dennis 6pak who is one of the funniest guys I've met and always smiling and has a hood that looks out of this world

or

Roy - who has done so much to his truck and has a heart of gold

decisions decisions - I'm torn :p

I think Acorn already has me registered to vote:D :D Both are nice looking trucks to be sure. Even though Roy treats me like a step child I will have to vote for him because I have seen his truck in person. Plus it will run 14's all day long unless he slips the clutch:rock: :rock:

Wow!

If seeing a truck is a Criteria.....

My nomination for this month is Chuck, WyomingSRT10.

Not only is Chuck a Great Guy, but he has a great looking truck

DSC_0058_jpg.jpg

+1 for Chuck

I'll dig up some better pics later tonight.

DSC02039.jpg

Here is how I usually see him :p
DSC02048.jpg

One going down the track would be great

DSC02005.jpg

Newhouseandsomeracing1611.jpg

Newhouseandsomeracing136.jpg

DynoDayMAC035.jpg

Couple more pics I dug up... not the best pics.
His truck looks so much better in person :rock:

Chuck is also a great guy... kind of guy that would give you the shirt off his back. The first time we met up at the track I had a bunk drag wheel and he pulled his DR's off and put them on my truck, told me that I needed them more then he did. He has also went out his way to help me get all my family together for the Colorado Dyno Day.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back