Official October 2008 Truck of The Month...Enter / Nominate Here!!

tone said:
i nominate portland srt:congrats:

I would love to add him, but he is already a winner for this year :confused:

Sorry

Starting to feel like a killjoy here:dontknow:

VJ

ViperJeff said:
I would love to add him, but he is already a winner for this year :confused:

Sorry

Starting to feel like a killjoy here:dontknow:

VJ

you know that truck should win twice dude:D but sticking to the rules i back anthony as my second.:rock:

Can I nominate more than 1 truck? :dontknow: :dontknow:

I would love to see Earl win !! - but . . . I did love this shot of Eddie's truck . . .

eddie0.jpg

:D :D

tone said:
you know that truck should win twice dude:D but sticking to the rules i back anthony as my second.:rock:

HE WILL HAVE HIS CHANCE DURING THE TRUCK OF THE YEAR POLL :D

I was going to nominate Eddie also... Wow what a beautiful truck and genuinely great guy!

show07.jpg

He runs the truck hard too!!

show27.jpg

I wanted to nominate Carlwalski, as he has put in a lot of time and attention to detail into his truck. However he has been keeping his truck a secret until it is finished. Where are you anyway Carl?

How about some of the guys that get nominated give us some more detail such as interior pics, more underhood pics and what they have done?

that would make the choices much easier:rock: :rock: :rock:

Tony, you are right, if they are getting TOTM it has got to be more than apperance it has to be some effort and time into the truck.

Big Worm said:
I nominate SRT Brad

SupercarSundayJuly202008024.jpg

SupercarSundayJuly202008143.jpg

SupercarSundayJuly202008146.jpg

SupercarSundayJuly202008239.jpg

SupercarSundayJuly202008276.jpg
untitled1.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled4.jpg

untitled5.jpg

untitled6.jpg

untitled7.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Man I really do appreciate the nomination but I will have to decline again because of the fact I've been nominated 3 times already and this would make the fourth. Besides most of the credit towards this truck has to go to VnmPwrd as he is the person who did most of the cosmetic work and I did most of the performance work to the Black Beauty. Besides the Black Beauty has a broken leg that hasn't fully healed yet.

ill try to get some posted tonight of the interior. under hood is a mess again coming back down to send the roe off. thanks for the nomination. it is a honor to be in the same company with these guys. anthony's truck is awesome. so is brads. man i want a rc bad.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back