Official September 2008 Truck of The Month...Enter / Nominate Here!!

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The way it works, is you can 'nominate' a fellow member for the VTCoA TOTM, either he/she can accept or decline. The member OR the nominee must post a pic (preferably 600x600 max) of the Truck to be part of the poll. No pic, automatic disqualification. Got to have something to show in the poll and it would be great if all the pics were the same size

This months TOTM is being Sponsored by FATJACK - B'Creative Monogramming

FATJACK will provide the winner with an official VTCOA TOTM Polo Shirt :rock:
1207057920891-1951079196.jpeg

http://bcreativemonogramming.com

Post up pics, mod list, and any info here for consideration for the September 2008 Truck of The Month!!

So lets see them Trucks

VJ:D

I going to have to be unpopular and say the SRTBrad and SRTBradsBoss have to sit this month out.

Please forgive me Brad......

Jeff

I'm throwing Marc T in the hat this month. This is one of the best looking black trucks on the site. Not to mention it is SC'd. Marc, I know you have some better pics of it. Maybe one without a Ferd in the background.

marc2.jpg

I Nominate Jim Tete and myself cause where the only two that get the northeast together for meets
HPIM1979sm.jpg

Still looking for nominations.....

The voting will start on the 25th on it's own thread

Pics.....we need lots of pics

VJ

SrtBrad said:
Thanks for the vote bro. I have to agree with Jeff to sit this one out. I have been nominated 3 times this year and it's time to see other nominations.
3 times and you still have not won mus be the black lol:p :p :) :)

505'sFastestViper. said:
3 times and you still have not won mus be the black lol:p :p :) :)

The first was the RED truck and the Black was the last two with the last nomination being the Boss. The last one was a real close race and hopefully we get a lot of participation this month as well.

BTW you going to make it for the TNT on Aug 22 or Sept 5th in Cali?

TNVIPER said:
It's not black but I like the looks....505 will get my vote this round....and I didnt see a picture so...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzIMG_2639.jpg

zzzzzIMG_2641.jpg

Awesome!!!!!!!

Looks like 505 will finally make the Show!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back