Official West Coast GTG Pic Thread

It's never to early and how come you can't make it?? :dontknow: :D :star:

Wifey said:
It's never to early and how come you can't make it?? :dontknow: :D :star:

My status hasn't changed much since the last trip. So I'm going to have to keep my sunday drives.....Local

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
My status hasn't changed much since the last trip. So I'm going to have to keep my sunday drives.....Local
I gotcha. I guess the only hope for me making it is if it is somewhere other than Bakersfuckinfield. I cannot do Hwy 99 again. :D :D :dancing:

Wifey said:
I gotcha. I guess the only hope for me making is if it's somewhere other than Bakersfuckinfield. I cannot do Hwy 99 again. :D :D :dancing:

And, I don't do LACR either - been there way toooo many times and the wind blows like a bitch :D

Wifey said:
And, I don't do LACR either - been there way toooo many times and the wind blows like a bitch :D

How about RMR... "Rocky Mountain Raceway"

You can visit the kin on the way up and its close enough to invite the Wyoming and Colorado Boyz who seem to get left out of everything

How about RMR... "Rocky Mountain Raceway"

You can visit the kin on the way up and its close enough to invite the Wyoming and Colorado Boyz who seem to get left out of everything
I would need a truck trailer for that trip. She is a garage queen you know :D :p :p :D She is 3 now and has 4192 on her :eek:

Wifey said:
I would need a truck trailer for that trip. She is a garage queen you know :D :p :p :D She is 3 now and has 4192 on her :eek:

Hell, the Yettie will have built his out of unwanted parts by the time yours reaches 5k

In fact.....

Loosey has come up with a name for your girl

Lonesome Dove

In fact.....

Loosey has come up with a name for your girl

Lonesome Dove
Tell Loosey thanks!! :D :rock:

hi,

Cool Great place...

Thanks for posting nice pictures, links etc....

:)

Fist let me post some general observations;

Silent D has Titanium hair implants, good for 200 MPH

Jerry (includemeout) dragged his knuckles more than Silverback did

Jerry, John, and Tim are VERY smart people

Wifey gives great hugs

Jack knows how to get Wifey REAL Wet

Mike (Nowwhat) is addicted to E-bay

Mas has nasty farts

Patrick words things in a sexual manor

Izzy is crazy, he likes to drag race in front of the CHiP station

Shawn (Iltemprd) is a great person, and a true friend

I am considered part of the old guy group, (a very distinguished group....well except me)

We (SRT owners) can get along with "L" owners (if we have to):D :D :D

The SRT community is the greatest, where else can people of all walks of life, and all ethnic groups get along so well

None of this would be possible if we didn't such great, lovely, and wonderful wives making these GTGs happin

Now for some pics. of trucks.

Bill.
:D:cool::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back