Oh fatjack...

Lol imma bring the diesels again so we can stomp the furds with some jacked up 4x4's again :D my buddies red 6.7 cummins finally pulled an 11.2 the other night withought his spray, lightning can't strike what it can't catch :rock: :D bwahahahaha

Midnight Runner said:
They will not run the diesels. You know that.
But their dodge rams that weigh twice as much...We need some FI rams to show up, keep puttin the N/A 10's on these light weight FI V8's and we're not gonna come out to well, come on Larry bring that thing down here!!

Psycho Mythic said:
Lol imma bring the diesels again so we can stomp the furds with some jacked up 4x4's again :D my buddies red 6.7 cummins finally pulled an 11.2 the other night withought his spray, lightning can't strike what it can't catch :rock: :D bwahahahaha
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

My truck with me in it weighs close to or more than 5k pounds lol... wouldn't call that "light" as Eric's truck with 20's weighed right at that when we weighed his (eric has a srt10). I will run the Diesels, in PCB we didn't get to square off as he didn't make it far in the bracket race. I'm tempted to start putting the truck on a diet and get it down to a low 4000 race weight. Will see where it settles with this new setup, then go from there. I just hope you guys realize that my truck isn't the fastest or really anywhere close to that in the lightning world. Guys are coming with street truck's they daily drive with 10k miles a year put on them that run deeeep into the 9's and a few will be knocking on 8's with a drag radial truck. How many SRT 10's are running in the 10's let alone the 9's? Just curious, as I would think this would be the place that knew.

spyder1337 said:
My truck with me in it weighs close to or more than 5k pounds lol... wouldn't call that "light" as Eric's truck with 20's weighed right at that when we weighed his (eric has a srt10). I will run the Diesels, in PCB we didn't get to square off as he didn't make it far in the bracket race. I'm tempted to start putting the truck on a diet and get it down to a low 4000 race weight. Will see where it settles with this new setup, then go from there. I just hope you guys realize that my truck isn't the fastest or really anywhere close to that in the lightning world. Guys are coming with street truck's they daily drive with 10k miles a year put on them that run deeeep into the 9's and a few will be knocking on 8's with a drag radial truck. How many SRT 10's are running in the 10's let alone the 9's? Just curious, as I would think this would be the place that knew.

2 trucks in the 10's none in the 9's

that's the problem...

at least with me...

i'm not sinking 100k into my work truck to run 10's...

i'd love to....but the L's are really great platforms to start with for a street/drag truck...

My truck is bone ass stock with a 150 shot. I know there are a lot faster than it, of all makes. Just trying to have fun and do all I can do with what I have to work with.
(I would rather push my truck than drive a Ford)

spyder1337 said:
Man you do have a nice fast truck. Just like to see you go all out with one of the diesels. That would be fun to see.:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
dont matta, the brutal 10 is gonna spank them all this year................hmm nuff said, yup , nuff said:D
What year????:dontknow: :dontknow:

FATJACK said:
(I would rather push my truck than drive a Ford)
This guys got heart.

9sec daily driven ford? Well it sounded good til ya got to the F word...now these lil L's are sure nice trucks, but a Ram running 10's in full street trim that got 4 doors for everyday family life...I could see that bein something to brag about...tousled to you bitchs

Allways will be something faster out there to whip up on you but this is the VTC..............dead!

Jack your a wheel man!.........it is a blast to watch you at the track!

(I would rather push my truck than drive a Ford)[/QUOTE]
I'm with you man.

probably before you get yours back on the road;) :aetsch: :aetsch:
Hehehe, mine is already back on the road. Drove it to work today.:aetsch:

FATJACK said:
Hehehe, mine is already back on the road. Drove it to work today.:aetsch:
hey you cheated you bitch, you got twenty seven dang rear axles laying around LOLOLOL

oh meant to have griff tell ya, I got a tube well housing if ya need, , I think thats all thats left of it LOLOL a gave away the rest:p

hey you cheated you bitch, you got twenty seven dang rear axles laying around LOLOLOL

oh meant to have griff tell ya, I got a tube well housing if ya need, , I think thats all thats left of it LOLOL a gave away the rest:p
I need to find someone with a 4:56 DTS that would like to have a 3:73 Detroit Locker.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back