Oh fatjack...

Lets see some times big boy. I finally got a new set of slicks and ran a 7.28 @ 94.5mph 1.54 60' on a marginal track.

Damn would I like to meet up with you on a good track.

7.2's damn, finally got something decent haha! If mine only runs 7.2's I think I will lite it on fire for real...

What's up stick.

Jack, December 11th is a saturday and 40 plus lightnings are going to valdosta aka SGMP for a test and tune / meet... you and some 10's should make the trip down and we can get on video the blue truck slaying ole red again.

spyder1337 said:
7.2's damn, finally got something decent haha! If mine only runs 7.2's I think I will lite it on fire for real...

What's up stick.

Jack, December 11th is a saturday and 40 plus lightnings are going to valdosta aka SGMP for a test and tune / meet... you and some 10's should make the trip down and we can get on video the blue truck slaying ole red again.
If I come down I willl bring the kerosene to help you with the bonfire!!

hmmm i am nothing to compete against but Dec 11th might be doable for me to come hang out and run a few..... Ill have to see how far exactly this is from me!

spyder1337 said:

What's up stick.

2003 Lightning Blue - 7.67 @ 92.6 1.87 60ft 550/640 17psi 16* Street Trim

7.6 - HMMMM ill bring the matches 4 ya :p

spyder1337 said:

What's up stick.

Hey bobby, thats a pretty good track, i dont live far from there, i dont have a 10 (or a truck to race anymore) but ill definetly bring the Z for you guys to beat up on!

Black Venom-'04 said:
Got my money on jack ...in pcb he didn't stick ...you got him this time brotha:rock: :rock:

I had a worse 60ft than him in pcb but still ran faster by 4 tenths... just saying haha.

My trucks old setup really needed a stall converter bad, it was lazy out of the hole. The best it ran was a 7.5 in the summer heat at 92, didn't get to run it in cool air but if any of you boys know about a positive displacement blower, you know they love the cool air. Best time that truck would probably have gotten with the stock stall would be in the lower 7.4 range, the stall I just put in there now would've dropped that a few tenths as well. So Jack and I would've been a decent race if he could muster running that unicorn pass he made each time...

However, that was then and this is now and I no longer have that setup anymore. So all beats are off on what would've happened if the same two trucks raced, as we know they did and the blue one whipped that ass. So what I propose is making the trip Dec. 11th to Valdosta SGMP and bring some more 10's to have a friendly race with some Lightning's and Jack and myself can have the rematch of our trucks once again. I know that 7.2 is boosting the confidence in the 10 community for the unicorn red truck, I just want to strike it with a massive bolt of lightning again, no sandbagging on my part this time, promise.

spyder1337 said:
You are a very good pot stirrer haha.

lol - hey man, it all good - from what i hear your truck is FAST... i cant wait to meet you in the spring :) PCB should be a good time...

im just having a good ol time - something thats been lacking around here for a Bit IMHO

im just hoping to have my truck ready by D day hahahaaa,,..... i still have ALOT to do b4 then

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back