Oh My.... Cobra GT500

I liked it alot.....

How'za come every time a guy posts a video or blurb about any car that isn't a Mopar someone has to challenge it's factuality and/or compare it to a Viper.... Seems kinda childish to me.... A great time is a great time... Same for great cars..... It's there to be enjoyed....

Grow the fk up, will yaz..... :dontknow:

Awesome post, Kenny....:rock:

D

Django said:
I liked it alot.....

How'za come every time a guy posts a video or blurb about any car that isn't a Mopar someone has to challenge it's factuality and/or compare it to a Viper.... Seems kinda childish to me.... A great time is a great time... Same for great cars..... It's there to be enjoyed....

Grow the fk up, will yaz..... :dontknow:

Awesome post, Kenny....:rock:

D

Don't worry about it Tim. By the looks of it, in another year all we will have is forein cars to choose from.

RIP the Big 3.:(

shelby america in vegas will build you a nice stang, in the 8s?:dontknow: that is pretty amazin,I have been to a lot of drag races and never seen a modern street car in the 8s,$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I would go 427 cobra,acr viper, nice vid:congrats:

That is one hell of an accomplishment, no matter what! I didn't see the weight on the car, but I'm sure it's not a real lightweight by any means. They must have a bunch of runs and a four link system as well, because the car leaves very true and straight and hooks hard. These boys spent a few dollars and more importantly, spent the time at the track and learned something while they were there.
Congrats to all involved!!

Not sure Tim...:dontknow: Was thinking about John :p :marchmellow: ;) :D when I posted it...being a Cobra fan and all.
As stated my Uncle ran Mustangs at the Strip...all my life...funny he drives Camaro's now..:dontknow: and has a Chevy truck...
He, as well as many others... enjoy the numerous cars, trucks, builds/mfg's, and ideas out there that make your ride.....your ride. :driver::burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I have allways been a mustang fan, all the way back to childhood. I really like those new shelby gt500's. The only problem is that, it seems like there is one at every stoplight here in Va Beach.(too common of a car)
And yes...I do respect and admire all types of cars that go fast and look cool. I personally prefer mopar but have allways liked mustangs and vettes and rare low number production cars.

well if anyone liked the GT500 - now is the time to buy them

0% for 60 months financing available on Mustangs

Big 3 hurting all around - maybe some good sales on pricing as well

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back