Oh My.... Cobra GT500

NBT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it's a Ford...but *#^$... this car is BADASS and apparently the motor is all STOCK with the addition of 2 - 63mm super chargers. Watch this thing lift on the dyno and then run in the 8s and then drive home
http://www.evoperform.com/videos.htm

Shelby GT500, Bang-for-buck, completely mod-able...cant be beat (for the money). Its the new 'foxbody' :D

Hate to burst your bubble

The 2007 GT500 came stock "supercharged" it had no turbo let alone two. It is a sweet ride but not stock. Thats like saying a twin turbo Viper is stock. Lets see them race.
View Video on FQuick

05 Nemesis Prime said:
The 2007 GT500 came stock "supercharged" it had no turbo let alone two. It is a sweet ride but not stock. Thats like saying a twin turbo Viper is stock. Lets see them race.
View Video on FQuick
Hes got a point raced the s/c cobra 2 weekends ago he got a 12 flat I got a 12.6 next time I will elimante him I have shitty dr's and my clutch blew in half. SO I got his as this spring :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

05 Nemesis Prime said:
View Video on FQuick

Just don't like the looks of the RT/10:puke:

If you will notice that car gets a little help from a bottle too......one picture you will notice that Cobra in the grill is spewing "venom"..;)

TheMoparConnection said:
they said the motor (meaning internals) is all stock.
:dito:
05 Nemesis Prime said:
It is a sweet ride but not stock.
Sorry for the confusion.:D

Hot Rod magazine says it has hundreds of runs on the stock internals!

It is a very strong machine.

Would hate to run into it on a dark night...might get smoked really bad!

DevilDawg3097 said:
and this is all on stock internals? hell of a motor then.

The 3-Valve 5.4L motor (originally came in the Lincoln Navigator) is one hell of a motor. Ford's really corrected a lot of issues it's had with the Supercharged 4.6L and 5.4L (2-valve) motors to create a motor with bunches of potential and REALLY set-up for Supercharging....... We thought the "Terminator" Mustangs ('03-'04 Cobra) were hard to deal with..... These are really going to be hard to beat soon.

If they could just figure out SOMETHING with that goofy solid axle rear-end, they would be winning road races with it too. ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back