Ohio (9)

There is a truck race in kentucky april 25 for limited edition sport trucks.
bluegrassshootout.com
Pretty close drive.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Who here is closest to Athens? I'm buying CRexSRT10's truck. I'm wondering if anyone is close enough to give this a thorough inspection before I make further arrangements? Thanks, Jeremy

Who here is closest to Athens? I'm buying CRexSRT10's truck. I'm wondering if anyone is close enough to give this a thorough inspection before I make further arrangements? Thanks, Jeremy

Bump... Anyone???

Posted info about Viper Truck/SRT GTG at Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk Ohio Sept 11-13 for Mopar World Finals Event.

Moved back to Ohio

Back in the Midwest and it feels so good! New Carlisle, Oh. Where are these Ohio Mopar get together's and when.

2005 Silver QC

Just purchased a 2005 Ram SRT-10 QC to take over as my SRT-4's BIG brother! Absolutely LOVE the truck, PLUS it holds the entire family...for now. Located in New Knoxville, Ohio. (Pretty much between Lima and Dayton)

Meet up

Yea brother that sounds awesome. Do you work on base? My number is 9079475554. Shoot me a text sometime and we can work something out. They have cars and coffee this weekend down at the green in the parking garage. I went a couple times usually surrounded by about 6 lightnings. Not gonna make it this meet since im headed to Virginia for the weekend.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back