Ohio (9)

Checking in from the southeast corner, Athens. Will be in attendance for Mopar Nationals for sure and possibly event in May at National Trails.

I'll be at the Mopar Nats as well, was invited to hang out and park with the Ohio Viper Club.

I missed the nationals last year but ill be there for sure this year. I look forward to a huge gathering!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365436057.927767.jpg

I'd be down for a meet. I'm in Youngstown. Just got an 05 black on black, 49k miles. Thank god the salt is gone!

I'd be down for a meet. I'm in Youngstown. Just got an 05 black on black, 49k miles. Thank god the salt is gone!

Welcome to the circus!!!...I'm guna wate another week to make sure there aren't anymore members interested.... then we will try to decide a date/ time/ location!!

OK guys....Here's a list so far...I figured I'd wait another week to drum up some more interest, then we can make sum plans!!

I would be up for a bbq at my house if everybody wants to come out (20 min west of Toledo)..or we can meet at a central location!!

1.Mopar-no-car. Toledo
2.badrambake. Toledo
3.jayssrt10. Vermilion
4.Scottrobinson. Ontario
5.gutsygecko. Youngstown

Last edited:
OK guys....Here's a list so far...I figured I'd wait another week to drum up some more interest, then we can make sum plans!!

I would be up for a bbq at my house if everybody wants to come out (20 min west of Toledo)..or we can meet at a central location!!

1.Mopar-no-car. Toledo
2.badrambake. Toledo
3.jayssrt10. Vermilion
4.Scottrobinson. Ontario
5.gutsygecko. Youngstown

I'm ok with meeting at your place for a BBQ. That way we dont have to worry about being pushed out of a resturant (can take our time to hang out) and dont have to worry about anything in the parking lot.

If we ever want to do another GTG, my Dad is willing to let us take over his parking lot and Bodyshop. He's hosted other car clubs GTG there, (we have tables,chairs and a big cooler for our use) plenty of room and we can do a BBQ again (I have a barrel grill that can hold 15-20 pounds of wings at one time.) or order great pizza for the local mom-n-pop pizza shop. His Restoration/body shop is located 30 minutes south west of Cleveland and close to the turnpike.

Last edited:
I'm ok with meeting at your place for a BBQ. That way we dont have to worry about being pushed out of a resturant (can take our time to hang out) and dont have to worry about anything in the parking lot.

If we ever want to do another GTG, my Dad is willing to let us take over his parking lot and Bodyshop. He's hosted other car clubs GTG there, (we have tables,chairs and a big cooler for our use) plenty of room and we can do a BBQ again (I have a barrel grill that can hold 15-20 pounds of wings at one time.) or order great pizza for the local mom-n-pop pizza shop. His Restoration/body shop is located 30 minutes south west of Cleveland and close to the turnpike.

Barby at my house then??

For those interested, I started a thread about doing a GTG in September at Summit Motorsports Park (aka Norwalk Racweay) for the Monster Mopar Weekend.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back