Ohio, Michigan Indiana Fall GTG

this is very tempting, I wonder.... may have my diesel by then which would mean she could stay clean for the entire trip to there wheels and all :O

It's a great show and awesome track, tons of racers and racing lasts late into the night. Last year they stopped running on the track around 2am, but started right back up at 6:30am.

New to the forum but interested in a track day at 42 or Norwalk... I attended the Nats last weekend with a buddy of mine. Hung out in the Viper pit. He would be willing to tag along with his 01 RT10. Keep me in the loop.

Maybe its time to start a list of who plans to attend. I am also working with the events staff at the track on the possibility of getting a reserved area for us and the Turbo Shebly Dodge Club i'm also part of.

Last edited:
Shows coming up quick!!!.....I'll be headed over from the Toledo area if anybody wants to meet up and convoy over.....I plan on being there early sat morning, but possibly Friday mid day....

So here is the start of the list. Feel free to add your name if your planning to attend.

1. JaysSRT10
2. Mopar-or-no-car

Updated.

So here is the start of the list. Feel free to add your name if your planning to attend.

1. JaysSRT10
2. Mopar-or-no-car
3. Kray
4. 04RAMSRT10
5. Gutsygecko

Last edited:
Ok everyone, I just recieved an email from the event staff holding the event. They will reserve an area for us, but need to know an approximate count. And have given me till the 9-6-13 to let them know. So if you plan to attend and havent spoken up about being added to the list, let me know as soon as possible.
I'm also talking with Adam Barrera from the driveSRT group about possibly making this event.

whats the price on this event. im trying to get it all figured out. if i've done my math properly im looking at 350 in fuel + hotel and food which i think 200 should cover that (i don't need anything fancy). Whats the actual cost of the event.

whats the price on this event. im trying to get it all figured out. if i've done my math properly im looking at 350 in fuel + hotel and food which i think 200 should cover that (i don't need anything fancy). Whats the actual cost of the event.

weekend pass for the event is $50. they have free camping, which a bunch of us will be doing.

I'll add you to the list Jeff,
Updated.

1. JaysSRT10
2. Mopar-or-no-car
3. Kray
4. 04RAMSRT10
5. Gutsygecko
6. Jeff from Jeffco (pending)

weekend pass for the event is $50. they have free camping, which a bunch of us will be doing.

I am putting in my time off request for this today. if it is granted I am going to be showing up mid day friday. gotta find someone to go with me though for road trip company. hmm....

Last edited:
yeah i mean one way or another i'll be there, but might not show up till late friday. I'll be in the truck no one seems to like cause its got orange on it :(

Last edited:
yeah i mean one way or another i'll be there, but might not show up till late friday. I'll be in the truck no one seems to like cause its got orange on it :(

Who cares? It's your truck and you like it right? That's all that matter. :D

Who cares? It's your truck and you like it right? That's all that matter. :D

I agree, if you like it who cares what everyone else thinks. I'm actually looking forward to seeing it.

Gutsy- the camping is free for the weekend. I have a pile of firewood I am bringing for the bon-fire saturday night. Bring a tent and sleeping bag, set up by us and that evening we sit around the fire drink a few beers and bull sh!t. I think Paul (Mopar-or-no-car) offered to bring some cylindrical meat to cook over the fire.
This is an open invite to all.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back