Ohio, Michigan Indiana Fall GTG

Bumpski!! Coming up in 1 week guys!!

I'm looking foward to it.
Also wanted to remind everyone attending.
We will have a grill with us so if you want to bring something to grill
out/cook to avoid the concession stand your more than welcome to join us.

Who's going to the mopar nats? I hear we normally get a pretty good turnout in the viper pit.

It was indeed, Roktman was there along with a couple others.

The VCA was there aswell, sporting some nice vipers. :driver:

INFO UPDATE. For all those planning to attend, when arriving at the track enter thru the Summit gate off route 18, pay the entry fee. There will be staff helping direct people around the show field, just tell them you are with the Viper Truck Club/Shelby Dodge Club and they will direct you to our area.

I shall be there. Truck is getting a full detail wednesday, but sadly i was unable to do the brake pads as i hurt my right knee and hand saturday :/ so i will just have to extra clean the front wheels and they may squeak a bit :( oh well.

Last edited:
I shall be there. Truck is getting a full detail wednesday, but sadly i was unable to do the brake pads as i hurt my right knee and hand saturday :/ so i will just have to extra clean the front wheels and they may squeak a bit :( oh well.

atleast its just the wheels, and dont feel bad and damp days my rear brakes squeak too.

The truck is ready to go :) leaving out at 7 am in the morning tomorrow.

23w5i4y.jpg

just spend the last 4.5 hours cleaning the car I,m loaded ready to roll see u at noon jay

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back