Oil and Power Steering Lines

Snakes709

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought i noticed some residue around the oil and power steering and the other day Rad (Yellow446) thought the same thing when he looked at my truck. That being said, i priced the lines from Tony and i think i can get them cheaper if i get the parts seprate from a local store. What size hoses and fittings are on each set of lines?

let me the first to say, cheaper yep. quality no way.

but if ya must, i have a thread that i did when my engine oil cooler lines burst.

search "engine oil cooler lines" & there are photos with parts list.

mine took a dump at the same time that Tony was introducing his lines.

it takes special fittins for the p/s lines, pump fittin

Tony's lines are plug and play!! in the end you will not save anything ,just potentially gain a large headache !

Just bite the pillow and get Stinker's lines. No muss, no fuss...just the right fit the first time.

Thanks guys. I was going to go this same route with my 370z with the oil cooler. Some places were charging $400, even $600 for the racing version. I would have paid $300 plus the accomplishment of doing it myself if i did get it, but instead i sold the car..lol.

I dont doubt in my mind at all that tonys lines arent the best, im just trying to save a few bucks where I can, because if these lines are showing signs of going then it answers my question if i should get brake lines as well when me and the gf change my rotors/pads next month.

2 of these
Aeroquip FBM3150 - Aeroquip Couplers - Overview - SummitRacing.com

2 of these
Aeroquip FBM1014 - Aeroquip Reusable Hose Ends - Overview - SummitRacing.com

4 of these
Aeromotive 15608 - Aeromotive AN O-Ring Boss Adapter Fittings - Overview - SummitRacing.com

2 0f these
Summit Racing SUM-230003 - Summit Racing® Stainless Steel Hose - Overview - SummitRacing.com

this is an AN set up above, they will eventually seep oil overtime, our lifetime lines are crimped for a leak free set up, retail they are over $475 from goodridge
the AN set up parts are listed above priced at summit at around $200 before shipping
we charge $140

the ps lines really need to be a crimped line because of the pressure, but you will have a really hard time finding the one to fit into the pump, we have it sourced from a small company in europe, its truely a pain in the wazzo to get too:mad:

2 of these
Aeroquip FBM3150 - Aeroquip Couplers - Overview - SummitRacing.com

2 of these
Aeroquip FBM1014 - Aeroquip Reusable Hose Ends - Overview - SummitRacing.com

4 of these
Aeromotive 15608 - Aeromotive AN O-Ring Boss Adapter Fittings - Overview - SummitRacing.com

2 0f these
Summit Racing SUM-230003 - Summit Racing® Stainless Steel Hose - Overview - SummitRacing.com

this is an AN set up above, they will eventually seep oil overtime, our lifetime lines are crimped for a leak free set up, retail they are over $475 from goodridge
the AN set up parts are listed above priced at summit at around $200 before shipping
we charge $140

Snakes; Sheldon and Steve were checking out the set of Stink's oil cooler lines at yesterday's GTG, that I installed three years ago. No leaks, easy to change and look great. I don't think you can beat that!

Snakes; Sheldon and Steve were checking out the set of Stink's oil cooler lines at yesterday's GTG, that I installed three years ago. No leaks, easy to change and look great. I don't think you can beat that!

you have the crimped ones boss, those are the tits , they do a killer job on those for us most def, I dont think I have ever had a set come back yet:rock:
we even have some dealers that have installed them under warranty

awesome, well i guess ill get them from tony when i free up some money. There isnt really a "leak" but theres abit of residue mixed with the dirt from under the truck. I checked all my fluids and everything is actualy above normal. I did a hot and cold check on the PS fluid and its above the line it should be.

I had a drip or two on the garage floor, that's what tipped me off.

we charge $140[/QUOTE]

Tony,

Any way to get your PS set in black.

one of the things we do have now is the black oil lines, for guys wanting an oem look, but a ton better oil line, I have a meeting with the guys at goodridge on some caddilac items this week so i will see, but not 100% sure if we can do them in black or not

you have the crimped ones boss, those are the tits , they do a killer job on those for us most def, I dont think I have ever had a set come back yet:rock:
we even have some dealers that have installed them under warranty

That's exactly what my local Dodge dealer did -- although they didn't cover the line cost, they did install the Goodridge lines gratis.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back