oil cap

ZCx

Supporting Member
Reaction score
real nice billet oil fill cap on Ebay @ the Speedecor store :rock: :rock: :rock:

Attachments

• 2702643762818080_1.jpg
    2702643762818080_1.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 183
I got one from them, shipping is the slowest I've seen from Ebay. Took over a month to get it. It is nice though for 15 bucks

I love the look of those. Have done since I first saw them but I decided to go with Roe's crankcase breather cap. :)

Billy_Boat_Headers___Roe_Oil1.jpg

Carlwalski said:
I love the look of those. Have done since I first saw them but I decided to go with Roe's crankcase breather cap. :)

Likewise!

Picture035.jpg

tsmith3 said:
I got one from them, shipping is the slowest I've seen from Ebay. Took over a month to get it. It is nice though for 15 bucks

Mine have been at my house waiting for me to get them since Monday. I got one for each SRT last week. Took 5 days to be shipped to the house with standard mail.

Carlwalski said:

I have that breather cap Carl, I just didn't like how the ROE emblem came off, never to be seen again. This new billet cap better matches my AC billet knobs.

Yellow venom said:
they look good,too bad it wasn't a viper emblem,but still looks great.

I'm sure you could get with Texas Yellow Fever to whip up a replacement emblem of your liking for it..

Venom Power said:
I have that breather cap Carl, I just didn't like how the ROE emblem came off, never to be seen again. This new billet cap better matches my AC billet knobs.
I don't think mine even had a Roe Racing "embleml" on it. :dontknow: Doesn't bother me, I would have removed it anyway, cleaner look.
Looks mean in the engine bay too. :) I don't think Roe even makes them, just sells them, not sure.

$14.95 is cheap but waiting a month??? They are using 1975 postal practices? What a lame vendor!!

I have the Roe CB as well. Did not get a Roe emblem either Anthony. :confused:

patrick

Attachments

• breather 001.jpg
    breather 001.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 38
I got that same cap off ebay and it took about two weeks to get here. Nice cap for the money. They have that same cap listed a hundred different ways because the emblem is just a half dollar sized sticker you put on it. It comes with a solid silver top so you can put whatever logo you want on the top.

MWM said:
I got that same cap off ebay and it took about two weeks to get here. Nice cap for the money. They have that same cap listed a hundred different ways because the emblem is just a half dollar sized sticker you put on it. It comes with a solid silver top so you can put whatever logo you want on the top.

Again, Texas Yellow Fever (Steve Holden) is the man for the job.. Here's what he did for me last month...

Clean002.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back