Oil cooler lines for sale

Are there other people on here that make these lines?

I did the exact same thing as you are doing and got the same reply. The vendor laws shut me down as well.

I considered becoming a vendor to sell my lines, but its not worth the hassle to profit the few dollars per set.

I did the exact same thing as you are doing and got the same reply. The vendor laws shut me down as well.

I considered becoming a vendor to sell my lines, but its not worth the hassle to profit the few dollars per set.
The set I got from ya are still working perfectly. I prefer them much more than braided as I feel that's over used especially somewhere you can't even really see.

The set I got from ya are still working perfectly. I prefer them much more than braided as I feel that's over used especially somewhere you can't even really see.

Good to hear, they will last longer than the truck Im sure. I agree the stainless braided lines are tacky, who wants to highlight there engine oil cooler lines and make people look at them. Personal preference I guess.

Steel fittings will never leak in a application like this, the aluminum ones can especially a 2 piece fitting vs a crimp ferrule.

years ago we were or I was asked to come up with a solution for the oil lines and power steering lines, something quality, and that looked good under the hood, we did our R and D and got with goodridge to do the lines at first, which we now do in house. We came up with a solution for both, with roy being one of the first with the ps line solution installement.
It all depends on what you want, there are tons of solutions I have even personally posted a how to on making your own lines.
does it matter to a vendor? it does to a degree, most rely on vendors for information and products, most look to us for problem solving and experience, some vendors are helpful, some not, either way that's what vendors pay the site for , to be the person you go to for products.
it used to be vendors were took care of here, now folks just depend on others for advice, hence the non existence of most,
but for someone to try and help out? lettem guys, its no big deal , well for me at least, I know jmb prob wouldn't mind either, lordy I have sold close to 3000 lines, and sent out probably 20 in the past couple weeks, we like helping folks out, and if a group buy helps a guy out that cant afford a vendors product, man lettem post up,
yall take care:)

years ago we were or I was asked to come up with a solution for the oil lines and power steering lines, something quality, and that looked good under the hood, we did our R and D and got with goodridge to do the lines at first, which we now do in house. We came up with a solution for both, with roy being one of the first with the ps line solution installement.
It all depends on what you want, there are tons of solutions I have even personally posted a how to on making your own lines.
does it matter to a vendor? it does to a degree, most rely on vendors for information and products, most look to us for problem solving and experience, some vendors are helpful, some not, either way that's what vendors pay the site for , to be the person you go to for products.
it used to be vendors were took care of here, now folks just depend on others for advice, hence the non existence of most,
but for someone to try and help out? lettem guys, its no big deal , well for me at least, I know jmb prob wouldn't mind either, lordy I have sold close to 3000 lines, and sent out probably 20 in the past couple weeks, we like helping folks out, and if a group buy helps a guy out that cant afford a vendors product, man lettem post up,
yall take care:)

Stand up guy ^^^

Nice lol
Yeah i dont wanna do lines forever just came up with a solution on my own and wanted to share my find with a few people on the forum wanting a cheap way to get some lines. And if I can get 5-10 people who want them I would pay the 1 month vendor fee and the only profit would be me knowing I helped out some people on the forum, Im sure JTSV lines look prettier than mine anyways lol

Mine didn't have quick connects but every bit of the lines where leaking

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back