Oil cooler lines for sale

hwmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some oil cooler lines I made for sale.
I used a boss to JIC adapter
comes with 4 adapters new o rings and two lines
$125 shipped

Attachments

• image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    262.6 KB · Views: 177
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    264 KB · Views: 338
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    319.5 KB · Views: 120
You can sell this one set, that's it. If you want to sell more you will have to pay vendor fees.

Ah ok I wondered why I got deleted I was just trying to help everyone out I can do the venders fee no problem

Interesting, as us vendors have to pay vendor fees to advertise parts we sell. Hmm..

So we should charge him to be a vendor if he wants to sell one set? Since you always have an opinion on how to run the place better than us, let's hear it.

Or.....maybe they could go in together on it? Supplier - Vendor :dontknow:

So we should charge him to be a vendor if he wants to sell one set? Since you always have an opinion on how to run the place better than us, let's hear it.

That wasn't the original intent it didn't appear Andy and you know that. He was offering a product for sale appearing to be available by quantity.
That doesn't go over on any forum and never did here. If that were the case there wouldn't be vendors, nor us paying a nice fee to do so.
There, my .02
HWMech is a great guy with a great idea. If he'd like to pay the fees as we do I'd gladly enjoy him aboard. He just said vendor fees are no prob. Do you not get the idea he'd like to sell more?

Yeah I'll pay the fee if needed not trying to cut in on business just didn't think about it I just like sharing info and helping people out

I got ya buddy been putting on a car show all day I'll get back to take in a few

How is that just because when I saw my oil lines leaking and made some of my own and thought I would share the fix I did. I don't need to search every bit of of a forum to fix something.

You getting yelled at for making cooler lines is so childish. I made a set of braided lines with AN fittings for $72 and a hour of my time. Anyone who wants to know the part numbers can find me on Facebook and I'll happily give you the info, hell I will even walk you through how to build them and install them. This forum is about helping each other, or at least it used to be. Vendors crying about you paying fee's is just shit.

Last edited:
I knew the non grown ups on here were gonna raise hell. The last guy was selling with no profit but some people like over pricing parts and selling them to unsuspecting people.

I agree I'm not trying to break any rules on the forum if i need to pay a fee to do a group buy thats cool. and I'm not starting some business trying to beat everyone prices just want to help fellow truck owners. my option isn't even the best option its just the one i didn't have to work at very hard cause we have a hydraulic crimper at work so I don't have to go anywhere which is good when you're lazy like me lol

I agree I'm not trying to break any rules on the forum if i need to pay a fee to do a group buy thats cool. and I'm not starting some business trying to beat everyone prices just want to help fellow truck owners. my option isn't even the best option its just the one i didn't have to work at very hard cause we have a hydraulic crimper at work so I don't have to go anywhere which is good when you're lazy like me lol

Wow did you just open a can a worms there.... lol group buys ahahhahahahahahahahahhah Your not allowed to sell unless the "viper tax" has been added.

The real question is how can the forum profit form this?

SOLUTION----ya can exclude vendors from advertising and selling here but they must give free advice to all of us that are not tech savvy (me). Now that's fair ain’t it? Man, I see it all the time. Go snuggle up to the vendors for free advice but be damned if your gonna pay his high prices for parts. He can get a second job so as to support the free advice to the guys here on the forum. Sounds like a great idea.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back