Oil PSI

Never heard any sounds, funky noises or anything strange at start up or any other time. Thanks for the info on the bypass upgrade info.

Cool thank you, the 10 I've been looking at is an 05, I've got the VIN # for it but not the build date but I think I can get that pretty easily.

born on date should be on the door sticker or might touch base with Viper Jeff, he might be able to get the date for ya & he can update the registry when ya get your beautiful beast:rock::rock::rock:

born on date should be on the door sticker or might touch base with Viper Jeff, he might be able to get the date for ya & he can update the registry when ya get your beautiful beast:rock::rock::rock:

Yeah I already checked the registry and couldn't find it on there, though I got bored of looking through it and just typed the VIN into the search bar and it didn't come up with anything so it could have just missed it. I'll give the dealer a call and ask them for the build date as it's about 2 hours from me and I'm not gonna drive out there until I'm totally ready to pull the trigger on it. I'll send the info they give me over to Jeff.

Sounds like the filter might have "rattled" itself loose for whatever reason. 70+ psi oil is a good sign and nothing to worry about. Install new mopar filter, change oil if necessary,check your magnet for metal. These aren't space shuttle engines you know.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back