OK, I'm Back

Welcome back biker scum... oops I mean Mr. Moderator... :D

Seriously, the place definately the same without you. Thanks in advance for the time you put in to the forum. It is most appreciated.

Will

glad you decided to stay bro. now go to work on shawn and izzy. we need those guys here too.:rock:

Django said:
I was gonna reply with a good natured, "fk u, Jake" but that would be a bit too cheeky, maybe......;)

D

LOL... We could always make the Monkey test it first.... :D :p

Wait.... :eek: Looks like he already did. ;) :burnout:

As some have stated didnt realize you had resigned hey i didnt even remember you were a mod LOL.. but now i think about it i do remember back in the day when things first started about some biker guy becoming a mod LOL.. :).. anyway glad your staying ... good work so far >.. :)

ps can you fix some of these giant sig's :)

FSTJACK said:
Nice to have BOB back.

I started cleaning up threads this past weekend and the traffic, posts and online members on the forum increased by 30%, over what it has been historicaly .

I believe that some members were afraid to post due to the way posts were responded to.

For a lot of us it is not just the truck, and that is where some of the problems stem from as "familiarity sometimes breeds contempt".

Please respect one another and the other persons right to have a differing opinion.

VERY good point. My wife actually asked me why I haven't been going onto the site and I told that every time I log on it is nothing but BS and I'm pretty sure I am done going to the site. I decided a few days ago to log on and see if anything had changed and it was immediately noticeable. Its back to being a motorhead place and not a soap opera. Basically what I am saying is thank you FSTJACK and OCBob. The site seems to be back to the way it was a year or so ago when I joined.

Does this mean I gotta leave Django alone now? Hey, D you can call me at home if you get lonely.

Glad to have you back Bob.

Glad to see you came to your senses Bikerscum :D Welcome back and I concur with what Silverback said on the FU tip and might I also add your a douche for leaving :D Of course I mean douche in the visceral sense and with the utmost in cleanliness and refreshing vinegar scent in mind :D Just so I don't offend the vaginal purists :D BTW never got the chance to tell you in person but dude your wife is a knock out and a beautiful person...Much Love Bobby :rock:

TheSickness said:
Glad to see you came to your senses Bikerscum :D Welcome back and I concur with what Silverback said on the FU tip and might I also add your a douche for leaving :D Of course I mean douche in the visceral sense and with the utmost in cleanliness and refreshing vinegar scent in mind :D Just so I don't offend the vaginal purists :D BTW never got the chance to tell you in person but dude your wife is a knock out and a beautiful person...Much Love Bobby :rock:

Dang, I thought you'd just got banned again already.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OCBob said:
........... Today I am banning a member for a week. I feel as if I was left with no choice.................

TheSickness said:
BTW never got the chance to tell you in person but dude your wife is a knock out and a beautiful person...Much Love Bobby :rock:
Yes she is, plus she puts up with my shit LOL. I guess I should take this opportunity to plug where I got her:
http://www.asianbridesonline.com/

bwahahahahhahahahahha

It was good meeting you Mikey, wish we had more time. I still owe you a call.

Glad your back Bob.:rock: This place doesn't need any keyboard commandos. I'm proud to say that everything I post on here I would say to the persons face.

Bill.

ViperTruck2933 said:
Dang, I thought you'd just got banned again already.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Here is the difference for people to understand...It's about perception. Bobby and I have been friends since day 1. He knows me and what I said to him is exactly what I would have said to him in person. We have a history and we are both Marines. I can say what I said w/o getting his feathers ruffled and he just sat there and laughed. However someone not knowing him like I do would have just been his 2nd banning...Yes I did get banned recently but it was because we both lost sight of each other. Bob knows I respect him and that I Love him there is your difference in perception.

OCBob said:
Yes she is, plus she puts up with my shit LOL. I guess I should take this opportunity to plug where I got her:
http://www.asianbridesonline.com/

bwahahahahhahahahahha

It was good meeting you Mikey, wish we had more time. I still owe you a call.
You got my message I left on VM....the end result is what I wanted your back. I did not get to play a part in your return like I wanted....But you heard it anyway....Yes you do owe me a call Bastage :D

Begood said:
Glad your back Bob.:rock: This place doesn't need any keyboard commandos. I'm proud to say that everything I post on here I would say to the persons face.

Bill.

So you're saying we are shutting down the 101st Keyboarding division??? :eek: :dontknow: :confused:

:D :D :D :pcguru: As long as we can keep the "Armchair Revolutionary Guard", I'm happy. :eek: :D

TheSickness said:
Here is the difference for people to understand...It's about perception. Bobby and I have been friends since day 1. He knows me and what I said to him is exactly what I would have said to him in person. We have a history and we are both Marines. I can say what I said w/o getting his feathers ruffled and he just sat there and laughed. However someone not knowing him like I do would have just been his 2nd banning...Yes I did get banned recently but it was because we both lost sight of each other. Bob knows I respect him and that I Love him there is your difference in perception.
I know, Sweetcheeks. ;)

Was just yankin your chain a little bit. :p I know how you Marines are, lol.

Black1 said:
So you're saying we are shutting down the 101st Keyboarding division??? :eek: :dontknow: :confused:

:D :D :D :pcguru: As long as we can keep the "Armchair Revolutionary Guard", I'm happy. :eek: :D

DANGIT!!!:mad: I JUST GOT PROMOTED TO THAT DIVISION!:D:D:D

Welcome back Bob...:rock: :rock: :rock:
Thank You for your continued dedication to Moderating.

Glad you decided to stay Bob,Your input and moderating are second to none,Peace Brother.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back