OK, I'm Back

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
I am going to give it one more shot as a moderator. But, I don't know how happy any of you are going to be with that decision, cause things are going to change.

No amount of disrespect towards any member will be tolerated from here on out. Too much of that has been going on.

I have been a mod here since pretty much the beginning, and I have never banned a user (other than those useless spammers). That record is now history. Today I am banning a member for a week. I feel as if I was left with no choice.

This member jumped into the middle of a thread to bash another member, going as far as saying "f you". That is not acceptable.

Each case will be handled on it's own merits, but I will have the final say, hope that doesn't scare any of you too bad. I always thought I should be a judge anyway LOL.

All I am saying is treat folks with respect, if you can't then don't interact with them at all. If you find that you can't keep your mouth shut and you have to denigrate someone, you will find that there are consequences. As I stated earlier, I have no plans on this place becoming the NFFF, but I also will not allow it to become the Alley.

Bottom line, if you can't follow the few rules here then you can find somewhere else to hang out. Have fun, mess with your buddies, speak your opinions, but do it all with respect.

glad you're stayin bo:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

jsut couldnt get away could ya;) the scooter musta run outta gas:p :p :p :p :D

Glad to have you back Bobby!

Who got banned?:dontknow:

I miss so much when I sleep...:eek:

Read it before it got removed. It was pretty harsh.

Some line in the TV show my fiancee made we watch the other night seems pertinent...

"Maybe if we went through life as if our mother was looking over our shoulder, it wouldn't be such a bad thing."

Of course, mom better hide her eyes at certain times. :D

SRTINCT said:
Read it before it got removed. It was pretty harsh.

Some line in the TV show my fiancee made we watch the other night seems pertinent...

"Maybe if we went through life as if our mother was looking over our shoulder, it wouldn't be such a bad thing."

Of course, mom better hide her eyes at certain times. :D
What thread was it?

Good to have you back, Bob... The new mission seems prudent, although, I hope you don't have to utilize it (much).

Let's be good to each other, folks...

Black1 said:
Good to have you back, Bob... The new mission seems prudent, although, I hope you don't have to utilize it (much).

Let's be good to each other, folks...

I was gonna reply with a good natured, "fk u, Jake" but that would be a bit too cheeky, maybe......;)

D

I really would have missed you Bob.

Thanks for the sacrifice for the family.

Roy

I had no idea that you'd resigned, Bobby.....

Glad to decided to stick around and continue as a mod......

Yer a good man.... I've always thought so...... No horseshit.... Even in our disagreements, I've always respected you......

Tim

........good people with good intentions are hard to find, thank you for your service. I don't plan to make you ban me.....however I did not plan to go to Hooters for lunch today, and that turned out nice.

Once again, really sorry for my part in upsetting you.

Glad you decided to stick around.

And before I forget.

F-YOU. ;) :D

Nice to have BOB back.

The thread that got removed was removed by myself last evening, it was the Fences thread.

It was borderline to start with, then went down hill fast.

Anything that goes "South" as far as posts or threads will be deleated in the future. By "South" I mean disrespecting another member, or disrespecting a group or entity.

I started cleaning up threads this past weekend and the traffic, posts and online members on the forum increased by 30%, over what it has been historicaly .

I believe that some members were afraid to post due to the way posts were responded to.

For a lot of us it is not just the truck, and that is where some of the problems stem from as "familiarity sometimes breeds contempt".

Please respect one another and the other persons right to have a differing opinion.

Does that mean that I will be protected in the future when I post things about Hillary?

JOKE, JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!

I expect flames...and probably deserve them...it is so fun to watch people wither in pain when I advocate for her...I guess it is the devil in me...:eek: :p :p :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back