OK Southern Boys, What Color is A ButterBean??

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eddie and I are having a little discussion about good ole southern butter beans and what color they are. Without saying what I think I would like for you guys to post up and tell us what color butter beans are!!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
no thats the color of your beans ,,,,dont make me post that pic of you homers with your pants down on PCB ,everyone can see you and jacks beans :D

Duh..............I think they're the color of butter..........:rolleyes:

D

Attachments

• butterbeansgoldenwax.jpg
    butterbeansgoldenwax.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 28
Django said:
Duh..............I think they're the color of butter..........:rolleyes:

D

i was going to say that,, but i was trying to be nice ;)

mine come out sort of real light brown.

corn bread is yellow

chow chow is a light green

onion is white

tea is brown & southern

nap times is real dark

lol

:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :rock: :rock: :rock:

bout this color;)

butter-beans.jpg

FSTJACK said:
Who really Cares......:dontknow:.....:dontknow:.....:dontknow:
Now Jack this is very important. Eddies family has been fibbing to him since he was a boy and feeding him lima beans and calling them butterbeans, poor misguided boy.:( :(

FATJACK said:
Now Jack this is very important. Eddies family has been fibbing to him since he was a boy and feeding him lima beans and calling them butterbeans, poor misguided boy.:( :(

Limas are green............:dontknow:

D

viperhauler said:
i should have said the color of his ass:D :D

how do ya know the color of his ass & do i really want to know?????
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

but they are very similar in shape and taste.....and the butter bean is a type of lima...so you are both right....

this is true...and i knew it before i looked it up...

The term butter bean is widely used for a large, flat and white variety of lima bean (P. lunatus var. macrocarpus, or P. limensis[2]).
In the Southern United States the Sieva type are traditionally called butter beans, also otherwise known as the Dixie or Henderson type. In that area, lima beans and butter beans are seen as two distinct types of beans.

Phaseolus lunatus is a legume. It is grown for its seed, which is eaten as a vegetable. It is commonly known as the lima bean or butter bean; it is also known as Haba bean, Pallar bean, Burma bean, Guffin bean, Hibbert bean, Sieva bean, Rangoon bean, Madagascar bean, Paiga, Paigya, prolific bean, civet bean, sugar bean or đậu ngự (Vietnamese).

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back