OK Southern Boys, What Color is A ButterBean??

Ironhead said:
no thats the color of your beans ,,,,dont make me post that pic of you homers with your pants down on PCB ,everyone can see you and jacks beans :D
:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :aetsch: :itsme:

For us city folk...whats a butterbean.

hcetzneb said:
For us city folk...whats a butterbean.

A Bean ;) ,,,they are smaller than a lima bean ,,,but a bean none the less.:D better tasting than a lima ,,not as thick of a husk on it ,,,makes for a more tender bean ,,i perfer great white northern beans :D

Last edited:
my grandma had a farm in arkansas ,,grew them butterbeans and soy beans ,cotton and sunflower seeds,,, :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
they make ya fart:D

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :rock: :rock: :rock: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
they make ya fart:D

a bean fart is better than a beer fart :p a bean fart is louder a beer fart smells like hell :D beans and beer are just spooky!!!!!:toilet:

Ironhead said:
a bean fart is better than a beer fart :p a bean fart is louder a beer fart smells like hell :D beans and beer are just spooky!!!!!:toilet:
and ruuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:aetsch:

OMG I was totally off on what butter bean really is. This is general discussion so I won't say what I always thought but........ OH GOD!! OMG!!!!!!!

Venom Power said:
OMG I was totally off on what butter bean really is. This is general discussion so I won't say what I always thought but........ OH GOD!! OMG!!!!!!!

WHAT? What are you freakin out about, it's a discussion about beans....what did you think they were:confused: :confused:

ok boys i've been picking, shelling, blanching and eating butterbeans all my life and they've always been green. from the store after they've been dried they may be white but i'm talking about fresh butterbeans. i told jack to bring his ass to Alabama this summer and i would show him. il take him to a butterbean patch and let him dodge snakes and pick a few bushels....lol

There are different beans that "Pass" as Butter Beans such as the White with Purple Speckles *Speckled Beans", Light Green (What Eddie is talking about).

However the "True" Butter Bean is Light Creamy in color (Real Butter Color) Not the Cheep Spread.... :) and darken slightly as they cook they also have a "Butter" taste. Best cooked with Fat Meat or Ham Hock

In difference to some they do not taste like Lima Beans.... :D

And Yes Eddie, I have been picking and shelling them all my life as well.. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back