ok srt-10 ram experts i need your knowledge!

500snakz said:
What is considered abuse? Mine is 100% stock and driven highway miles and an occasional trip to the local track(2 times).:rock:
that would not be abused, mine has ummm i dunno at least 70 passes on it and most of them were launching on slicks with a factory clutch, but it onl had 27,000miles:D

Look deep under the rear fenderwells. If they've done any burnouts at the dragstrip the rubber will be slung under the truck.

test drive it hard, and see if it grinds or locks you out of 2nd or 3rd at high rpm.

Drive 45 and slam on brakes very gently holding the wheel to see if it pulls hard left or right.

These are things i failed to notice on my purchase.

If you don't mind having it shipped, here is an excellent stock truck.

It belonged to an former member (well, he does stop by occasionally) named Dallas. He traded it in almost 2 years ago and the Ford dealer has not been able to move it. He babied this truck and it was never at the track, except to watch others run.

They originally had it priced at over $35,000.00. It's now $21,950.00, and I'm guessing that if you made them a cash offer, they might go lower.

Hope this link works.

http://www.bowenscarff.com/Used-Frame.aspx

Damn, the link does not take you to the truck. So, select "Dodge" from the MAKE pull down list, and "SRT10" from the MODEL pull down list and you will be there.

Last edited:
Silverback said:
If you don't mind having it shipped, here is an excellent stock truck.

It belonged to an former member (well, he does stop by occasionally) named Dallas. He traded it in almost 2 years ago and the Ford dealer has not been able to move it. He babied this truck and it was never at the track, except to watch others run.

They originally had it priced at over $35,000.00. It's now $21,950.00, and I'm guessing that if you made them a cash offer, they might go lower.

Hope this link works.

http://www.bowenscarff.com/Used-Frame.aspx

Damn, the link does not take you to the truck. So, select "Dodge" from the MAKE pull down list, and "SRT10" from the MODEL pull down list and you will be there.
looks pretty nice i might call them i am going to look at an 04 with 8,XXX miles on it they are asking 24K for it but i won't pay over 22K for it so we will see how far off they are going to be......... there is one about 150 miles from me an 04 with 6,XXX miles on it asking 22,995$ for it so i will use that as some leverage :)

country said:
yeah i was reffered here by a very intelligent guy! i think he was or is a member here he just sold his qc though. he bought a new 09 qc. he usually goes by 68firebird not sure if he was a regualr or not..??

Well those are very nice words. Thank you.

I told him this is the only SRT-10 site to go to.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back