Ok who ran off JTSVenom Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would ya pay money to support a forum where all people do is complain , make fun whatever... Makes sense to me. Everyone already knows him and there are lots of other forums around. The people that like him know how to get ahold of him that's for sure.

WOW!!!! C'MON, REALLY???!!! Seems that some people don'y know when they have a good gig goin, others simply dont't know there is a time & place to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! So be it, is what it is,.....

if someone has thin skin leave them the f#ck alone and play your game with someone else. not everyones the same. bust my balls all you want its a part of my everyday life in heavy construction. but there arent to many people making shit for these trucks so how about we dont run people out of here trying to help us. jmb's shit is bad ass, roe's shit is bad ass, amd jtsvp's shit is bad ass i dont want to lose any of them because of dumb shit use your heads.

Anyone else see a similarity to what happened with a vendor named x-metal?

no absolutely not ,,,X-metal was ripping people off screwing up tunes and blew motors ,,hell i bought a set of door sills for 110 buck from them i never got ,,,
Tonys customer service was always top of the line..call it what you will this site has lost the only mfg of aftermarket part there is out there now ,,no one is coming out with new stuff for these trucks ,,,and this site is is less of a great site for loosing him ,,And i dont kiss no ones ass ,,just the facts man!

Last edited:
No other Vendors left recently.
The vendor list changed months ago. We lost some, and gained some new ones.

no absolutely not ,,,X-metal was ripping people off screwing up tunes and blew motors ,,hell i bought a set of door sills for 110 buck from them i never got ,,,
Tonys customer service was always top of the line..call it what you will this site has lost the only mfg of aftermarket part there is out there now ,,no one is coming out with new stuff for these trucks ,,,and this site is is less of a great site for loosing him ,,And i dont kiss no ones ass ,,just the facts man!

I meant as far as some people loving him and some hating him, everyone talks about Tony's great service guess I'm one of the few that never can never seem to get a hold of him. I've tried to buy that clutch master and slave a couple of times and got blown off so I ended up buying from jmb.

That would be new to me. I have four days to work on my truck when i get to his shop. That to install cam, rods, spings, pulleys, TB, nos and some little stuff.

Like I said, its his call, why sit here and talk about it, too much drama. Its his choice where he wants to do business, everybody knows where to find him.

I meant as far as some people loving him and some hating him, everyone talks about Tony's great service guess I'm one of the few that never can never seem to get a hold of him. I've tried to buy that clutch master and slave a couple of times and got blown off so I ended up buying from jmb.

I tried with those SRT gauges,tinted headlights, and cryo gears, same problem. Tony sounds cool and I'm sure he's busy with all those projects, but he does drop the ball at times. Not bad mouthing him, just stating facts.

All I can say, is the more I hear (and read), the fishier it gets. There is a deep rooted problem that goes way beyond anything Dom has ever done, especally getting into it with Spud on a different forum. Tony has his ringer turned off and is not answering questions. So when the truth of the "Whole Story" comes out, it should be interesting.

So yes, I think Dom was used as an excuse

We can guess all we want, it's not going to do any good, because the truth...... is not convienent... (Damn I hate txt msgs)

Not trying to stir the pot any ,but i can say this ,,and this is true in my job and im sure in the auto parts biz side of it ,,,i spend a large part of my day at work quoting prices ,,peeps will work me to death asking for quotes and not buying a damn thing ,granted thats part of doing biz ,,BUT there come a point where you just work on things at hand and stop the all day long quoting of price ,how much for shipping ,,how long will it take to get ,when will there be a sale ,,can you do a group buy blah blah blah ,,,now never never never did i say never have i turned someone down or did not return a call that someone said HEY I WANT THIS TELL ME HOW TO PAY did i not return their call same day !

Not trying to stir the pot any ,but i can say this ,,and this is true in my job and im sure in the auto parts biz side of it ,,,i spend a large part of my day at work quoting prices ,,peeps will work me to death asking for quotes and not buying a damn thing ,granted thats part of doing biz ,,BUT there come a point where you just work on things at hand and stop the all day long quoting of price ,how much for shipping ,,how long will it take to get ,when will there be a sale ,,can you do a group buy blah blah blah ,,,now never never never did i say never have i turned someone down or did not return a call that someone said HEY I WANT THIS TELL ME HOW TO PAY did i not return their call same day !

That's just the thing, had cash money in hand ready to buy, still ended up using a different vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back