Ok who ran off JTSVenom Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, thats a frickin' shame.....i don't understand on the business level of things:dontknow:

in the "class act" thread Tony mentioned something bout someone threatin a friend of his.

who ever he is, he's a low life piece of shit

speachlessssss

Tony needs to put on his man panties and quit worrying about the .001% that bad mouth him.....he is a great vendor and needs to accept that.....JMHO....

Maybe the responsible parties will post up so a fishing expedition is not started. I happen to like and respect both parties and both have legit points. Maybe this crap needs to be aired out all the way privately. I don't want to take any sides on this topic but the crap has to stop. I have my opinions on some issues but I will not post it here. I would rather say it in person.

i think i am the guilty party not sure what i did ...maybe its because i said spudracer was a bitch and id beat his ass for banning me...and had said he sucks tonys cock and that was why he banned me any who did not bad mouth tony here ....but i wake up every morning put my aBIG BOY pants on one leg at a time...im sorry some grown men still wear higgies

What the hell is going on now? For the 10 being such a manly truck, you sure have alot of thin skinned crybabies who keep getting they're feelings hurt

What the hell is going on now? For the 10 being such a manly truck, you sure have alot of thin skinned crybabies who keep getting they're feelings hurt

Funniest part is that alot of members wanna bitch and moan about me and Dom but other truck brand forums think we're a fucken joke due to the whiny pussies that act all self righteous. Get the fuck over it.

Funniest part is that alot of members wanna bitch and moan about me and Dom but other truck brand forums think we're a fucken joke due to the whiny pussies that act all self righteous. Get the fuck over it.

I agree, dont really care what happened but a good business man doesnt leave all his potential clients on this site because a few words on the internet. Like I said, dont know what happened, but this leave the site shit is chicken shit to me. Its Tony's perogative though, whatever makes him happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back