Old friends, new forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

9 seconds

Reaction score
This site may be just what I need to get me back in the game. Looks like a lot of great guys made it over here.

Now I'm off to read. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

Cheers!

Don't forget to come up for air once in awhile:D

Hey man :D

I got to be "Moderator for a Day", as e-fool put it on a long lost forum I once heard about and your freakin birthday came up right after my shift ended!! ;) ... I was freaking banned before I could do my official Betty Baker's Birthday Crock Happy Birthday post for you........ :rolleyes: ;)

With that said - happy belated birthday, and good to see you on here :D :cool:

Wifey :)

Marc T said:
Damn,

Welcome back 9!!! Hows that Red truck doin?? Weve missed your posts for quite some time!! SUP?????

The trucks good. Nitrous hasn't melted it yet.:D

Welcome back Bro......Lotta good folks made it over here...

Glad to see ya again.....

Django

Welcome back! It was your early success with nitrous on the SRT that made me use it on mine, Thank you:D

Glad to see you back....I never really got a chance to meet you, you left about 2 months after I joined, so we never really talked.

Welcome to the forum

-Red

Our Yoda is home!!! LOL

Oh this really is starting to feel like our old home. :) Glad your back Steve. You have always been one of the members that "when you post people should listen" !!! Your input has always been the real deal!!!

Welcome back!! I love that pic of your red truck on top of the carrier!!

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Oh this really is starting to feel like our old home. :) Glad your back Steve. You have always been one of the members that "when you post people should listen" !!! Your input has always been the real deal!!!

Welcome back!! I love that pic of your red truck on top of the carrier!!

patrick

Was it this red truck Patrick??? :confused:

Well, I think I have it - but for some reason, it is not posting.... I will work on that :confused: :confused: :confused:

Wifey :)

Last edited:
Wow 9Seconds...one of the original old guard to be sure.:elefant: Glad you are back and especially HERE.THE new place to be.

ROKTMAN said:
Wow 9Seconds...one of the original old guard to be sure.:elefant: Glad you are back and especially HERE.THE new place to be.
Don't forget to wish him a happy birthday!!! -I didn't get to bake his cake before I was fired .... :( :birthday: :party:

Wifey ;)

Wifey said:
Don't forget to wish him a happy birthday!!! -I didn't get to bake his cake before I was fired .... :( :birthday: :party:

Wifey ;)
Can you start Betty Baker`s Crock Book here?;)

ROKTMAN said:
Can you start Betty Baker`s Crock Book here?;)

Probably - if someone said please... :D :rock: :birthday:

That other guy didn't know that nice word :dontknow: :dontknow:

D:D

ROKTMAN said:
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez:call:
I will try with my Mentor's help .... :saint: :embarassed: (this smiley is funny) :)

ROKTMAN said:
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez:call:
I will try with my Mentor's help .... :saint: :embarassed: (this smiley is funny) :)

Hey Steve, good to see you! :cool:

Welcome back bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back