Old friends, new forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkSyde said:
Hey Steve, good to see you! :cool:

Welcome back bro.

What am I the freakin invisible woman ????????? :dontknow: :dontknow: :rock: ;) :D ;) ;)

Hi T :D

Welcome ..... been quite a ride the past month. Glad to have you here.

9 seconds said:
The trucks good. Nitrous hasn't melted it yet.:D

HAPPY B_DAY BROTHER!!

Steve, could you fill us in on the Nitros. You have been running it for some time now!!:rock:

Any more track times to boast about?
How often have you been spraying??
What type of controller are you using?

I have been wanting to do this but just worry about burning up my baby!!:dontknow:

Wifey said:
What am I the freakin invisible woman ????????? :dontknow: :dontknow: :rock: ;) :D ;) ;)

Hahah, no, you are the invisible Wifey! ;) :D
Sorry Wifey. :dontknow: :girlshit:

(Sorry OT)
Hi D :D

Marc T said:
HAPPY B_DAY BROTHER!!

Steve, could you fill us in on the Nitros. You have been running it for some time now!!:rock:

Any more track times to boast about?
How often have you been spraying??
What type of controller are you using?

I have been wanting to do this but just worry about burning up my baby!!:dontknow:

:dito: :dito: :dito:...and... :dito:

Hey Steve it's good to see you're still around - Welcome Back!:beer:

Got any updates on your truck?

Hey Steve, I was wondering how the nitrous-propane set worked out. Good power? Any problems? Inquiring minds want to know. And of couse Hello D.

Bill.

Wifey said:

As a matter of fact you are.;) We have never seen a real picture of you, so you are invisible to all of us.:dontknow:

Silverback said:
As a matter of fact you are.;) We have never seen a real picture of you, so you are invisible to all of us.:dontknow:

I saw what was done to Mikey's pic- he had a head, a blue suit and big ol nuts hanging out!! :eek:

I can't chance having nuts you know........ and I dont think I can post pics here???:confused: Lemme see, BRB :star:

Hey it worked!!

Posting a pic............

Lemme try a better one ................ :D

Here is a half assed attempt :p :p :D

half ot who's ass:dontknow:

Never met you but you are pure legend around here. Looking forward to your sage input...

Roy

Steve good to see you again. Never understood what happened with you on the old forum...glad your here anyway.

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
half ot who's ass:dontknow:

This is the beauty of it all - you can use your imagination :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back