On my hunt for QC found a weird one (problem)

blazinsrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I test drove my first truck yesterday and it was very disappointing. It was an 05 QC with 92k on it. It seemed to not have any power. The gas pedal was very hard to push down so it wouldnt let it rev up. So I passed on it for now and continuing my search>>> I am amped up to get one of these of trucks!!!!! I am going to look at an 06 with 50k on it hopefully this week sometime. Its a little more money but if its that clean ill suck it up....

Sounds like the throttle cable jumped off the guide, Pop the hood and ensure the cable runs over the little knob on the top of the throttle body, Im sure someone will have a picture to post of it

Could be either who knows. I think it may have bigger issues. I did a carfax and its been at that dealer for 390 days. Something just doesnt seem right so I am completely passing on that one.

I did find a another one I looked at today and pulled the trigger and put down a deposit!!!! It is super clean I am going to start a new thread about it..... I cant wait to pick it up. It runs like a raped ape.

See the thing about quad cabs is that... they are just plain sexy. :drool:

Quad cabs may be heavier and slower in most cases, but there is something awesome about riding a hella fast 7K lb vehicle like an angry rodeo bull.

Here's a damned close run with a RC :rock:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMBdOvAfA6k&sns=em[/ame]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back