Only 8 !!

Sooo I went Behind enemy lines (Ford Lightning Forum) the other day and oooooh boy, did i get jumped or what! lol.... My intention was not to cause any rubble. I was there to get some opinions on some custom parts i am working on that they might be interested in. Then again i came in through the door with an SRT over Lighting joke and boy oh boy. some of them could not handle a joke! Just thought i share my experience lol

Sooo I went Behind enemy lines (Ford Lightning Forum) the other day and oooooh boy, did i get jumped or what! lol.... My intention was not to cause any rubble. I was there to get some opinions on some custom parts i am working on that they might be interested in. Then again i came in through the door with an SRT over Lighting joke and boy oh boy. some of them could not handle a joke! Just thought i share my experience lol
Please screen shot for our research.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Once in second grade I saw a vendor here punch a puppy. Would you buy parts from a puppy puncher?

....and I bought a fidenza aluminum fly wheel from a vendor her 7 years ago as one of my first mods, last week I warped it with a tad under 1000hp I cant believe he did tell me this would happen.

Last edited:
Once in second grade I saw a vendor here punch a puppy. Would you buy parts from a puppy puncher?

No way! Is it like the vendor that gave a guy the ol donkey punch on a regular cab?

Last edited:
Pics from the v1r annual picnic....
Shorty and Scotty sure do clean up nice...
Big-and-Little-Enos.jpg

Pics from the v1r annual picnic....
Shorty and Scotty sure do clean up nice...
Big-and-Little-Enos.jpg

I really need to watch the old smokey and the bandit movies again, except the 3rd one, that one was terrible.

Back