Open carry vs. concealed carry

and worse yet I work directly across the street from COLT, ct makes no sense, we can build them but try to own one is overly hard, 150 for a class, 170 to state and town for background, then another 70 for license then you have to renew every 5 years, and you can get it revoked just if someone sees it outside your home and not on a range, can you tell they annoy me

I would have never guessed ;) :D

Freakin' liberal pussified lawmakers :mad:

I have never,ever understood how these laws stay in effect in direct contradiction to "...the right of the people to keep and BEAR arms shall NOT be infringed."

Now to most folks that is pretty plain and explicit language.I guess it takes a politician to screw it up,as they typically do for most things.:(

I live in Illinois...would give my right nut with a rusty razor blade to carry in any way!

Well, I am old and I am not sure that I still have a right nut...but this state is never going to allow carry of any kind...but my Sig (Black Water) has an honored place in my home!

I live in Illinois...would give my right nut with a rusty razor blade to carry in any way!

Well, I am old and I am not sure that I still have a right nut...but this state is never going to allow carry of any kind...but my Sig (Black Water) has an honored place in my home!

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 ,my friend.

Curious... what kind of rig do you carry?

I open carry a Ruger P89 15 shot with extra mag loaded with Hydrashocks. :rock:

Attachments

• 0305110917a.jpg
    0305110917a.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 19
I open carry a Ruger P89 15 shot with extra mag loaded with Hydrashocks. :rock:

Very interesting choice in weapon! I've always thought the P89 was a unique design.... but, I've never known anyone that owned one. :dontknow::eek: They are kinda "Glock tough with Beretta stuff". :D:p

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back