Opertion MURDER - THE DARK SIDE -

looks good man, what eles are you black'in out ???

So we have the BATRAM, what are you going to call yours?

Big Worm, did everyone miss your center display bezel question?? The bezel is pretty easy to get off. One screw by the hook that does god knows what. Then pull and the whole piece comes off (from the gauges on the left of the radio all the way to the airbag/glove box on the right. Then once you pull that off, you will see that the silver cover is plastic welded on. USe a soldering iron and voila, its off.

5_0_BAIT said:
Big Worm, did everyone miss your center display bezel question?? The bezel is pretty easy to get off. One screw by the hook that does god knows what. Then pull and the whole piece comes off (from the gauges on the left of the radio all the way to the airbag/glove box on the right. Then once you pull that off, you will see that the silver cover is plastic welded on. USe a soldering iron and voila, its off.

It's there to hold your grocery bags:D

71dusterjon said:
i was wondering about the hood emblem. is there an identation?

Also how hard is it to remove and install headliner?

Jon, like Carl said it is pretty easy I will have it all black by the time I am down in PANAMA.

But I will post up some pictures this evening.

VIPER said:
looks good man, what eles are you black'in out ???

I will have the head liner,
Sun Visors, DASH, CEnter CONSOLE, and I will have to work on the Door Bezel's. But Carl gave me somehting to shoot for.

:rock: i did my a and b pillars black i swear it makes the cab of the truck look and feel bigger now its time for a black headliner :marchmellow:

Coley 1334 said:
:rock: i did my a and b pillars black i swear it makes the cab of the truck look and feel bigger now its time for a black headliner :marchmellow:
looks ten times better huh?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back