Opinions Good and Bad on STS turbo kit?

Originally Posted by viperhauler
i want to at least say this, at the sake of being considered a "kool-aid drinker".

i have known tony for at least three years now. since the first time i ordered something, i knew that he was a person i could depend on.... i think it was a flywheel, if i remember right;)...

i've probably only spent a few thousand dollars with him, but then, i'm not in a position to do anything major at this point, so it's mostly been maintenance and a few performance parts.

from a business perspective... well... i don't know why he does what he's doing... he's too friendly and is too personal... and he'll admit it.

as a small business owner myself, i understand the aggravation of dealing with insurance, suppliers, dealers, neighbors, friends, books, new customers, repeat customers, the government, the state, and most importantly PEOPLE...

tony has never ONCE tried to sell me i didn't need, or upsell something better for the sake of the sale. however, he's several times let me know my options, but never tried to convince me of something that benefited him more than i... THAT is why i do business with him...

if i call and describe a problem we can talk about it, or troubleshoot, or if i'm under the truck and for some reason can't figure something out, and he has a few minutes, he's provided guidance... something a lot of people in general won't do...

in all honesty... his business practices are a little... different... and for someone who doesn't appear to NEED to do this, it's fun, and different, and he's personally bringing out product for the 10's...why? i think it's a love for something odd... i've met his machinist several times, i've seen the shop... even at 330am:D... and if he makes a few dollars on the way, then good for him...

if it weren't for a buncha post whore's on his threads;)

and let me make it clear: i'm not comparing him to justin, ronnie, dc perf., roe, torrie, etc. but he's close, and if justin were just down the street from me, things may have been different.... or if i lived in alberta... so this is only me talking about my personal experiences with a guy in NC who wants to make a go of something... nothing more, nothing less...

brownnoser.gif

LMAO!!!:D

Hey guys, let's keep this on topic an not ho up the thread:

So, I think I'll just pay the guy for the turbo, throw it in the trash, and get my reach around. I let you guys know how everything comes along.

:D

Hey guys, let's keep this on topic an not ho up the thread:

So, I think I'll just pay the guy for the turbo, throw it in the trash, and get my reach around. I let you guys know how everything comes along.

:D

They'res probably a few guys on here that'll do it for free, pm Santeen.:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back